Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Not getting in wars...

This is a discussion on Not getting in wars... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone else having this problem? I've only had it happen once in the past but now it's happening 2/3 times ...
Page: 1

Anyone else having this problem? I've only had it happen once in the past but now it's happening 2/3 times for me. I am "moving," not lagging, wait for 30 min at least, have a super fast computer but for some reason I just don't get in. I noticed a couple of others having the same problem but is anyone else or does anyone have a suggestion??? Wasting my damn time.

they dont want dupers?

lil_mageskillz

i been able to get in all the time when i go. so im not sure why u not getting in.

Magenta

Anyone else having this problem? I've only had it happen once in the past but now it's happening 2/3 times for me. I am "moving," not lagging, wait for 30 min at least, have a super fast computer but for some reason I just don't get in. I noticed a couple of others having the same problem but is anyone else or does anyone have a suggestion??? Wasting my damn time.[/b]
    Try re-install, other comp, other DNS and other acc. When u know, what do that problem ask GM or support...

oli

Bad luck lol.. Move faster!

Btw I could always get in the wars when I wanted.

they dont want dupers?[/b]

You played with dupers, scammers, bug abusers, koxpers, (these were the only clans your clan hopping ass belonged to) and you have the nerve now that you quit to talk shit (edit: just found out you name changed cause your a little pussy who talked so much shit you had to hide out, this shows what kind of person you are saying you "quit" - gg). Poor gaming from a guy who knows nothing about nothing. You came late to a server where you were completely clueless...you couldn't pay me to play with the people you think so leet. Personally I just don't care what people in general do because I enjoy the game but you should get a clue before you shoot your mouth off and look as stupid as you are.

Bad luck lol.. Move faster!

Btw I could always get in the wars when I wanted.[/b]

Obviously this is new. After 4 years of playing this is the first time it's happened in a row. Your response was worthless thanks.

The king. Senior Member

ijust dc when i go in to the crow to early and move to much, ialways wait till its 20sec or so left, then go in check the clock and when its like 10sec left, i rstart moveing

StoneColdAngel

I dunno if its the same problem I had but every war 30 secs before the gate opens I dc'ed. Only solution for me was to stay logged out and log right before the gate opens and I got in. Oh and I had no lags at all and stuff, everything was perfectly fine. Hope this might help you.

oli

You played with dupers, scammers, bug abusers, koxpers, (these were the only clans your clan hopping ass belonged to) and you have the nerve now that you quit to talk shit. Poor gaming from a guy who knows nothing about nothing. You came late to a server where you were completely clueless...you couldn't pay me to play with the people you think so leet. Personally I just don't care what people in general do because I enjoy the game but you should get a clue before you shoot your mouth off and looks as stupid as you are.
    Obviously this is new. After 4 years of playing this is the first time it's happened in a row. Your response was worthless thanks.[/b]
    Relax... did u try to move already? I mean move b4 getting in...

mammlea2

Simple answer, others are being faster than you

lucky? dont think so.

peace[/b]
    "Peace?" I don't think that's what you are about at all since you are flaming mine and others in my clan. WTF are you so bitter about?

When you are able to explain the people you play with for all the bug abusing, np transfering, koxping when the server started, quest and exp bugging, bugging Felenkor on all servers for over a year and how they got their items (we have 1 shard 9 in our clan (he got 2 weeks ago btw) and you've played in clans with 4-5 shard 9s for over a year, we have 1 +9 Rappy and you've been in clans with 5-6, let alone CS's, etc. - how did the guys in you clan get +6/25 dd when they NEVER dropped on Oly?), then you can talk. Until then, you are just another hypocrite shit starter/talker with a lower than average IQ since you know nothing of the people you played with or refuse to question them but have the nerve to question us when we have so few (take a good look at my clan items list, the majority of the items are hardly leet. Now look at the players you played with...fucking hypocrite).

You left game, good, then really leave.

ijust dc when i go in to the crow to early and move to much, ialways wait till its 20sec or so left, then go in check the clock and when its like 10sec left, i rstart moveing[/b]

I'll try this, usually I start moving about 1/2 min before war...thanks. I can't figure out why others aren't reading what I wrote in the post about MOVING and having this just recently accuring after 4 years of it not being an issue...

Make sure you're moving fowards when it says the war has begun.

no point in moving around 20 seconds to early just start moving when you see the notice i just stand stil and as soon as i see the notice i press forward but moving around with your mouse will work just as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast