Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New King of Beramus

This is a discussion on New King of Beramus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Enjoy that!...
Page: 2

TheBloodyBeast

Enjoy that!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

gratz dude, i remember you when i played in ardream on orc side in beramus ^^ haha cuz MYKO had an earthquake which disrupted the internet connection between malaysia and the usa ^^ gratz and good luck as king dude

Banned

i would buy a rol instead

HourmanJ

Congrats.

Like the idea of "random support"-lots of low level (especially English) players lose faith and quit when they don't meet anyone and get no help trying to grind out the 20, 30, and 40 levels. I hope you seek them out, if any are still left.

I remember Hitmachine did a question-answering event and I received money from that. I guess my opinion of him improved a little bit...regardless of his shady and non-legit past.

And please make some of those events in non-turkish times, so those who voted for you can see what we voted for.

Good job again. O-B-A-M-A O-B-A-M-A :P

Zaczaco11

Yay, this month is going to be good on beramus ^^, next month vote for EverLong member again![/b]
    ummmm theres very few people in everlong that i'd say deserve king (or at least since i was in it. nd ty creeper for kicking me when i was on a weeks vacation bb 120k np) ken is one of those ppl that do deserve it. and killerho3 andddd....... danh but yea. lets keep it to respectable people with good judgement not people who just want it.

Human side sucked it: our king is Cund again. So we have to read king chat(=shout <_< ) like this during the wars again... for example:

"Kepelereee desteeeeeeeeekkkkk"
    "xXxMenemBabamxXx slmlar"
    "BuFfErCaFeEe33EE tesekürler"
    "dikkaaaaaaaat momentlereeeeeeeee"

arrogant, useless commands and so on.

If this retard guy will win next time and there will be an English speaker king again on the orc side, I will left Elmo and will join Karus.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i would buy a rol instead[/b]
    lawl h34r: sarcasm at its finest

granny_warrior

Human side sucked it: our king is Cund again. So we have to read king chat(=shout <_< ) like this during the wars again... for example:

"Kepelereee desteeeeeeeeekkkkk"
    "xXxMenemBabamxXx slmlar"
    "BuFfErCaFeEe33EE tesekürler"
    "dikkaaaaaaaat momentlereeeeeeeee"

arrogant, useless commands and so on.

If this retard guy will win next time and there will be an English speaker king again on the orc side, I will left Elmo and will join Karus.[/b]
    good too many humans anyway on bera we need some more green food to kill

do king event and go to delos =P

gratz man, you deserve it

Grats to you, glad theres some english still up in bera

good too many humans anyway on bera we need some more green food to kill[/b]
    Thats what I was talking about before in other topics. U want more orcs to kill? U must be crazy. Elmo cant win these times and u want "more green food to kill" Big face on forums... but I&#39;m 100% sure that u are the 1st person in the wars who press town when the Evers attack our monuments etc... So pls stop comments like this, dont cry for more orcs to kill when u can1t won over them :angry:

granny_warrior

Thats what I was talking about before in other topics. U want more orcs to kill? U must be crazy. Elmo cant win these times and u want "more green food to kill" Big face on forums... but I&#39;m 100% sure that u are the 1st person in the wars who press town when the Evers attack our monuments etc... So pls stop comments like this, dont cry for more orcs to kill when u can1t won over them :angry:[/b]
    gnegne u must have no idea who i am,what character i play and what clan i&#39;m in. It&#39;s cool when Everlong is in cz and war they actually make competition true dad. but they can&#39;t stand up to a gajillion humans with +7 raptors running over em. not even businessclass with their items can. only if they bring in 2 - 3 partys but then the only thing that has to happen is a good human party needs to be formed and they are dead also.

i don&#39;t get it you why you suddenly have to acuse me of towning when evers attack the monuments blablabla
    i never said u sucked or anything so why start flaming already :G

gratz man!

gnegne u must have no idea who i am,what character i play and what clan i&#39;m in. It&#39;s cool when Everlong is in cz and war they actually make competition true dad. but they can&#39;t stand up to a gajillion humans with +7 raptors running over em. not even businessclass with their items can. only if they bring in 2 - 3 partys but then the only thing that has to happen is a good human party needs to be formed and they are dead also.

i don&#39;t get it you why you suddenly have to acuse me of towning when evers attack the monuments blablabla
    i never said u sucked or anything so why start flaming already :G[/b]
    Yea, I made a mistake. I checked out your name and I remember now.
    I know u, your char/class (at least one of them -I dont know how much do u have...), I know your clan. I have an ex clanmate in your band, who left us, because he wanted to join one of the biggest human clans on bera. I played with your man, maybe with u too in CZ, we were xping together, I was there when 2 of your members became 80 in @ cz dk... Finally the guy who was your candidate on the last election is my friend, we are from a same country. But he couldn&#39;t win, Cund is the king again =sux. I think u don&#39;t know me, u don&#39;t know my clan and maybe u will never know, coz we are not big names, we dont have +9items, +3uniques etc. But with our leader and our little clan we do more than the bigs expect war-by-war.

I wrote taht i made a mistake. But...
    Finally pls let me tell u that my opinion is still the next: the human side doesn&#39;t need more orcs to kill, u have to win the kingship to do your best for elmo.

I think PM would be better for further conversations.

yeah kenny will be an awesome king ^^ since he has played KO for a long time and he speaks english and Ulquiorro can translate those things to turkish so both turkish and english will be great =) and yeah this was only done cuz we had alot good clans supporting us (EverFamily) so if we all english speakers and friends put our votes together we will pwn the bitchatt!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast