Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New King of Beramus

This is a discussion on New King of Beramus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow holy shit, people still play ko?...
Page: 3

Wow holy shit, people still play ko?

007_heal

First of all Gratz to KENNY! We love your glowy ASS!

To Granny i think you were playing Denden when he was orc if so i believe u were the better support mage and one of the best i ever played with. For orcs it is a tough time to pk in cz for the past 6months or so. It takes time to get a good enough party together to make some nps. But we do and its nice to own all the humans we ever want to kill. Fights with LaFlam are tough, some are won and others are lost. But always fun to meet good competition in CZ, donate couple of int priest to our clan and we will own some more.

Denden

First of all Gratz to KENNY! We love your glowy ASS!

To Granny i think you were playing Denden when he was orc if so i believe u were the better support mage and one of the best i ever played with. For orcs it is a tough time to pk in cz for the past 6months or so. It takes time to get a good enough party together to make some nps. But we do and its nice to own all the humans we ever want to kill. Fights with LaFlam are tough, some are won and others are lost. But always fun to meet good competition in CZ, donate couple of int priest to our clan and we will own some more.[/b]
    ermm... i've always played my mage :G
    sorry for off topic

he's just playing mage now, and it's not even my account.

EL needs priest plx...

lil_mageskillz

gratz on king gl

Denden

EL needs priest plx...[/b]
    meaning u want me to come? xD

EL needs priest plx...[/b]
    WE DO NOT!! We need Sins :lol:

007_heal

Well if one of the EL members is nice enough to post the picks that Nami put up in our foums it would be cool, make bera humans jealous(and denden can come over any time you want.)

Denden

Well if one of the EL members is nice enough to post the picks that Nami put up in our foums it would be cool, make bera humans jealous(and denden can come over any time you want.)[/b]
    i've seen them, they're really awesome. how about u upload them 007? :P

Grats to Kenny btw

007_heal

We ll i would have put them up, but i had class. But i got time now so here they are. I did not take these pics nor is it my char in pic. A clan member took them as i was at school when all the excitement was taking place, yea it sucks.

For the people who werent there today.
    Ace did some king events and alot of people showed up and i think everyone was having a good time.
    Except for laizenl mayb he got hit alot Tongue[/b]

Here are some more pics that were hidden away in a dark place on the EL forums. Better PM event, i guess easier name to spell
    LOL they were much more.. pms overlaping eachother.. and i had to tp to eslant for dung Sad.. got another 10 lol after i tped.[/b]

We ll i would have put them up, but i had class. But i got time now so here they are. I did not take these pics nor is it my char in pic. A clan member took them as i was at school when all the excitement was taking place, yea it sucks.

Here are some more pics that were hidden away in a dark place on the EL forums. Better PM event, i guess easier name to spell

[/b]
    Thx everyone :wub:

and yeah that event was awesome and the server got very laggy cuz of the crowd like a boss event

even low lvl players had a chance to get the money by getting the last so it was for all lvls

ppl r loving the events and i will make sure that this month will never be forgotten even if it meant spending more than 20gb for it from own cash :lol:

guess im a little late congratulating you on getting elected... but its nice to see someone making a real effort to make this game more fun instead of just trying to take advantage of their position.

real good job man... those events look like they'd be fun to take part in

Geo

kenny +1

greetz freak

HourmanJ

akenaten did an event on one of the last days he was king where he told people to merch pots for 5m and actually bought most of them. Guess he wanted to be robin hood for once?

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Gz kenbachi, and you are finally 80

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast