Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

New Kings for Dies are............

This is a discussion on New Kings for Dies are............ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Julio_Andretti also taurus was turk and he was good king he bugged the whole king ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Julio_Andretti
    also taurus was turk and he was good king
    he bugged the whole king system h43r:[/b]
    well when he nation transfered he didint have white cape and he wasent king anymore...

Banned

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@

he bugged the whole king system h43r:
    well when he nation transfered he didint have white cape and he wasent king anymore...[/b]
    yes cause thats how he bugged it by doing the NT while he was king :blink:

also i dont know blacklord but from what i have heard he is not a bad guy....also again i say how much harm can a king do in one month....ffs its a month not a 4 year term like that fag G.W. Bush

p.s. neither king was elected on the actual votes.....maybe blacklord might have won on orc side but glar would not have on human side....i think waggy would have won on human side

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @

well when he nation transfered he didint have white cape and he wasent king anymore...[/b]

also i dont know blacklord but from what i have heard he is not a bad guy....also again i say how much harm can a king do in one month....ffs its a month not a 4 year term like that fag G.W. Bush

p.s. neither king was elected on the actual votes.....maybe blacklord might have won on orc side but glar would not have on human side....i think waggy would have won on human side[/b][/quote]

yeah well then king system got bugged before taurus nt. and btw it wasent real taurus who nted.

Banned

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by Julio_Andretti
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @

well when he nation transfered he didint have white cape and he wasent king anymore...

p.s. neither king was elected on the actual votes.....maybe blacklord might have won on orc side but glar would not have on human side....i think waggy would have won on human side[/b]
    yeah well then king system got bugged before taurus nt. and btw it wasent real taurus who nted.[/b][/quote]

well i know it wasnt real it was strom who NTed it...also it was because he NTed it that king system on human side was messed up 1st.....we didnt have a king so our tax's were screwed in a good way...we didnt have any at all for long time while w0lf did do taxes on orc side

little_painter

Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    its still a turkish Y to me

BULGARY :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    I told u or your exper, i dont know who was on your char... u are just a forum troll, and definately nothing more. And im bulgarian and proud of that. And u are? Nevermind, trolls are only from fantasy world, ur own world. And name of my country is Bulgaria (Bulgaria), and im BULGARIAN, but seems ur education is like your EGO, full outside - empty inside. Jealous kid!!![/b]
    ah dammit, now u make mee think u are a smart guy glar :lol:

little_painter

btw, jsut cause 99,99% of turks are dumbvits ingame.. alot of american is rocking taht same boat tez

:rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by little_painter
    dumbvits .....taht
    join the club too then
    :lol:

little_painter

bleh bought a cheap keaboard cause ive kileld 5 this year alreaddy cheap = 40+% of keays are worn invisible :P (and i never clean my boobs when my lefty hand write to ofast 4 my righty aitey niga ^^ )

Banned

Originally posted by little_painter
    bleh *bought a cheap keaboard cause ive kileld 5 this year alreaddy cheap = 40+% of keays are worn invisible :P (and i never clean my *boobs when my lefty hand write to ofast 4 my righty aitey niga ^^ )
    ur a tart :P

merchanter123

i'm happy with both kings GG until next election!

little_painter

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-little_painter
    bleh *bought a cheap keaboard cause ive kileld 5 this year alreaddy cheap = 40+% of keays are worn invisible :P (and i never clean my *boobs when my lefty hand write to ofast 4 my righty aitey niga ^^ )
    ur a tart :P[/b]
    true but my cocacola bottles get deliverd with free +8 upgraded koffein <_<

Parque

It's just my opnion but I don't like the king at all

the first worths that came out of king chat were

<3 my clannies

I just couldn't stand it, We need a king who cares about his nation not one who only gives about his clannies

Blacklord, here's my opninion, do me a favor and deal with it
    Do something for ur nation, don't sit on ur ass watching, help the nation
    Make the karus side a better place

If u make karus a ncie place people will like u more, even the non-turks, U might have earned the respect of about 99%, If u want to be a good king u need to own 100% of the respect

Ty and Greetz, [Parque]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567