Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

A New KO For European Countries

This is a discussion on A New KO For European Countries within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pretty excited about this stuff. I think they perhaps should make EUKO P2P from lvl 30 or something, to discourage ...
Page: 26

SpitfireTemp

Pretty excited about this stuff. I think they perhaps should make EUKO P2P from lvl 30 or something, to discourage cheaters.

Cheaterwise, Carnac West was pretty good. If the GMs in EUKO are more in numbers/more active, this has huge potential: like C-W on steroids, only that you are no longer stuck with one server.

Quote Originally Posted by SpitfireTemp View Post
    Pretty excited about this stuff. I think they perhaps should make EUKO P2P from lvl 30 or something, to discourage cheaters.

Cheaterwise, Carnac West was pretty good. If the GMs in EUKO are more in numbers/more active, this has huge potential: like C-W on steroids, only that you are no longer stuck with one server.
    Not every1 wants to pay to play the game. Cheaters should be stopped by active gm work, not by making every1 pay for the game.

I'm still not too thrilled about this since I've seen a lot of false advertising about new KO shit...
    Hope its true tho...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    plzzzz dont quit cwest
    thats all i read

SpitfireTemp

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    Not every1 wants to pay to play the game. Cheaters should be stopped by active gm work, not by making every1 pay for the game.

I'm still not too thrilled about this since I've seen a lot of false advertising about new KO shit...
    Hope its true tho...
    If this was a scam, it would be one that is heavily invested in. Here are 3 different source, all from August already, talking about EUKO:

Gamasutra - News - This Week In Korean Online Gaming News: From e-Stars Seoul To Knight Online

MGame | TIG Global - beta

30 Europe Countries Await Knight Online This Year | KoreanGamers

They all admittably contain pretty much of the same info, but the first source has a Wikipedia article whose first version is from 2005.

so whos gonna be blocked from usko and euko?

Quote Originally Posted by SpitfireTemp View Post
    If this was a scam, it would be one that is heavily invested in. Here are 3 different source, all from August already, talking about EUKO:

Gamasutra - News - This Week In Korean Online Gaming News: From e-Stars Seoul To Knight Online

MGame | TIG Global - beta

30 Europe Countries Await Knight Online This Year | KoreanGamers

They all admittably contain pretty much of the same info, but the first source has a Wikipedia article whose first version is from 2005.
    Ok lets assume its true... Why isn't there a BIG ADD on official site about it? They don't want to lose current prem users? They don't want cwest to break down?
    Dunno but its still kinda fishy to me...

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    you have no idea how many ppl are european in c-west + add the eu players from other servers + the one who quit + the private server guys , you ll see it will be much more populated from c-west . if any of this is true that is , i sure hope it is
    i love how optimistic u are. in the short term of coarse some people from private servers will play it. but in the long term, MGAME is still MGAME and the support/patches/etc will still be awful.

Yes K2(g1) is pretty horrible as well... but the main problem is MGAME and their lack of being able to code the game properly and things like that.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    i love how optimistic u are. in the short term of coarse some people from private servers will play it. but in the long term, MGAME is still MGAME and the support/patches/etc will still be awful.

Yes K2(g1) is pretty horrible as well... but the main problem is MGAME and their lack of being able to code the game properly and things like that.
    actually mgame codes jpko pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post

From everything I've heard JPKO and KOKO are just fine. Its USKO that has all the bugs and cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Found this on EUKO offical forum:

Question:
    Game cafe Services?
    i want to know if you not affliated with gamersfirst why is Game Cafe Services, Inc based out of california with the President of k2 Networks HAESUNG HWANG and the owner of Game Cafe Services is who?? HAESUNG HWANG also here a link Game Cafe Services, LLC Company Profile - Located in Irvine, CA - Haesung Hwang, Thom Kozik, Alice Ly

Answer:

Hi

Yes, he was the former CEO of Game Cafe Servies, but he left this January.
    The old business model was a distributor, but the current CEO is going to expand the business model to game publishing.
    For the game publishing sector, eNTiTy Game (NTTGame.com) will be the brand name of the portal website eventually.
    This company has no relation with K2network in the game publishing sector.
    The information in the website is outdated.

Thank you

Forgive me for being retarded, but does this mean that gamersfirst will have nothing to do with EUKO? If thats the case then maybe EUKO has a chance of being awesome.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    actually mgame codes jpko pretty well
    exactly...they just dont give a fuck about USKO now all we gotta see is if they will do 1/3 of the good work they do with jpko on EUKO if they are able to provide faster fixes and support on bugs and so im pretty sure EUKO will have 3-4 full servers(S1 and S2) now we just gotta wait an see people will be giving a try for like 1 moth

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    you have no idea how many ppl are european in c-west + add the eu players from other servers + the one who quit + the private server guys , you ll see it will be much more populated from c-west . if any of this is true that is , i sure hope it is
    that's because you assume all the europeans are going to EUKO and there i disagree with you. if europeans from turk servers stayed there when Cwest came -bc they didn't want to start all over again- what makes you think they will now? most likely they'll go private server where they don't have to spend so much time XPing and gearing. or wait 6 months till people reach lvl 83 and start buying characters... which i doubt

The european community that plays Cwest is a minority, not a majority.i also don't see people from private servers going to EUKO. for the same reason they aren't in Cwest
    Anyway we'll just have to wait and see. i hope this works out for the best of all but experience tells me it just won't.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    what makes you think they will now?
    Besides the (slight) chance of a bug-free Knight Online? But yea, we'll see :P

I wonder how this is gonna work now stuff just keeps getting more interesting i copy pasted this from the ntt website forum.

Dear Knight Online community,

As you may already know, NTTGame was granted by MGame the exclusive right to offer Knight Online to European users. In principle, this means that no-one else is allowed to service the European area, blocking existing users from accessing other servers.

We at NTTGame believe that player needs and interests should always come first. Being players ourselves, we understand that the amount of time and effort that you have invested in your characters can be immense, and that the friendships formed while playing - with people from across the globe - can be lasting and meaningful. We at NTTGame will strive to offer the best possible service and support for our European Knight Online community, but do not believe that this should come at the expense of existing Knight Online players. Therefore, in order to honour our commitment to player needs, we have arranged it so that European KO players with existing characters on USKO servers can continue to play there if they wish.

We do, of course, hope to welcome you on our servers some day!

Sincerely,

The NTTGame Team.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I wonder how this is gonna work now stuff just keeps getting more interesting i copy pasted this from the ntt website forum.

Dear Knight Online community,

As you may already know, NTTGame was granted by MGame the exclusive right to offer Knight Online to European users. In principle, this means that no-one else is allowed to service the European area, blocking existing users from accessing other servers.

We at NTTGame believe that player needs and interests should always come first. Being players ourselves, we understand that the amount of time and effort that you have invested in your characters can be immense, and that the friendships formed while playing - with people from across the globe - can be lasting and meaningful. We at NTTGame will strive to offer the best possible service and support for our European Knight Online community, but do not believe that this should come at the expense of existing Knight Online players. Therefore, in order to honour our commitment to player needs, we have arranged it so that European KO players with existing characters on USKO servers can continue to play there if they wish.

We do, of course, hope to welcome you on our servers some day!

Sincerely,

The NTTGame Team.
    You beat me to it
    Looks like somebody finally realized they were about to alienate the entire English speaking community

::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! ::: thers the link and announcement 8

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    01-19-2012, 04:26 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  6. Hits: 2