This is a discussion on A New KO For Europa Countryes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by casual
the thing that get me to doubt euko, is, were will they find enough players to ...
i believe that if they do block countries out, only jpko will survive.
first off. Alot of blocked players will stop ko. Then the euko server wont become populated so euko facks up, but its still mgame/k2 so they wont let u join usko again. Meanwhile in usko alot of people left because they got blocked or their clannies got blocked. Game becomes inactive as hell, result is that even more people will leave. In the end you will only have the turks left in usko which wil eventually be wiped because its still mgame
euko should have enough players, basically their goal is to have everyone quit usko
usko = trko
usko will be fine as long as turks exist. cwest will die but who cares?
you guys sure south america will be blocked from usko? i read somewere were it said euko is only for france, german, england, spain and 30 other EUROPEAN countries
south america wont be blocked from usko
not blocked from euko either (i think)
btw, do u think jpko has like thousands of players? they dont.
i dont think so, but my guess is jpko does have more players than cw without american players, and tbh playing with peruvians is like playing with turks (no offence) some know some basic english, but most do not
Last edited by casual; 10-05-2011 at 12:34 PM.
At any given time on my server (not Cwest) there's usually about 20-30 European ppl online (that i know are European). And since i usually meet about 1 more European person every week that didn't know was European before I would add another 20 to that, just to estimate.
Since i play on a turk sever we can guess that the rest of the servers (excluding Cwest) can more or less have the same number, well, it should at least average out.
So over 16 servers that's 730 European's playing Knight Online at any given time.
Take into account Cwest and that number goes up, (any one wanna take a guess at how many Europeans on Cwest at any given time)
With a little extra advertising and word of mouth on forums like this one that number goes up over 1000 easily. So that's 1000 European people online at any given time, all within the same time zones (or relatively close time zones).
Anyways that's just guesses and estimetes so remember that b4 you flame you me :P
If anyone wants to correct my numbers go for it
sounds correct, assuming every eu player that played usko will go euko instead of quitting
# SA will not be blocked from euko
^ It's horrible to make assumptions like that.
I doubt that there are only 750 Europeans in USKO when their combined users online is normally around 35k.
There is too many factors to even dare to estimate a population: like what times they are on, the fact South America won't be blocked, people who will use VPN, all the population from the private server scene, etc.
If this turns out to be legit, and given that the official release date is far away, I feel safe that they could have two worlds with at least two different servers filled to more then the extent C-West is.
but if what your saying is correct about the numbers thats like one full server, i think it would be good for them to have 2 worlds to start so pop is good in them then expand later when needed
if SA players go then cwest might die since they are the majority of cwest by far im guessing about 60% of the server and then NA and Europe around the other 40%
Didn't read the whole topic,but what files are they gonna use KO,KE or ROFD ?
They mention Lunar War and Dark Lunar War which means KE,but they also mention the Letter system which means ROFD ?