Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

A New KO For European Countries

This is a discussion on A New KO For European Countries within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Indeed. It`s worth a lot to see they do care. *happy* My clan leader and his wife both just turned ...
Page: 28

Indeed. It`s worth a lot to see they do care. *happy*

My clan leader and his wife both just turned 83 after years of work, another clannie is 10% away from it. Now imagine someone telling them "okay, grats, you achieved this, now bb". Hell, I´m trying to talk them into changing to c-west for years (stubborn brits).

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You clearly have no fucking idea, lol. I can guarantee you now that if this is official and has the version they are stating, on the launching they will fill out at very least 4 servers, which is around 6k players.

I have, I played with an American VPN and had 0 problems with it, at all, ever.
    You gotta stop smokin pot and wake up...

4 servers...lolz

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Well as it seems, currently playing europeans will NOT be banned from USKO, they will still be able to access their accounts and play.

Doesn't change much for me really, but good news for everyone else that didn't want to get their asses raped by K2.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I wonder how this is gonna work now stuff just keeps getting more interesting i copy pasted this from the ntt website forum.

Dear Knight Online community,

As you may already know, NTTGame was granted by MGame the exclusive right to offer Knight Online to European users. In principle, this means that no-one else is allowed to service the European area, blocking existing users from accessing other servers.

We at NTTGame believe that player needs and interests should always come first. Being players ourselves, we understand that the amount of time and effort that you have invested in your characters can be immense, and that the friendships formed while playing - with people from across the globe - can be lasting and meaningful. We at NTTGame will strive to offer the best possible service and support for our European Knight Online community, but do not believe that this should come at the expense of existing Knight Online players. Therefore, in order to honour our commitment to player needs, we have arranged it so that European KO players with existing characters on USKO servers can continue to play there if they wish.

We do, of course, hope to welcome you on our servers some day!

Sincerely,

The NTTGame Team.

ah so sweet!

The One And Only Senior Member

leavvvvvvvveeeeeeeee all that bullshitsss
    wont be ip blockkkkkk anyways
    this NTTGAME or w/e
    has private server kopanel... and u even give attention to that shit 0,o i dont belive..
    those guys saying wont be ip block blablabla etc.. but its all big lie they just tried to make people to quit usko or just make people to sell their items for cheap and buy them.

since USKO made was like 10~15times that people made that shits and made another people to belive them that USKO gonna close or something like that,I never gave any attention to that bullshits and u see that ..
    also I am not babashoper , I got 2x accounts with gg gear and i made it like over 3~4years by resells etc..I should care about sell my items if something like that happen...but you see me selling something..?everything its because I knew its a lie of idiots who made that panel and tried to make other people to belive them.

Kayah & RingWraith/PwnageFactor going ..

If any other oldies are going feel free to reply .. could be fund to gather some oldies to xp..

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    leavvvvvvvveeeeeeeee all that bullshitsss
    wont be ip blockkkkkk anyways
    this NTTGAME or w/e
    has private server kopanel... and u even give attention to that shit 0,o i dont belive..
    those guys saying wont be ip block blablabla etc.. but its all big lie they just tried to make people to quit usko or just make people to sell their items for cheap and buy them.

since USKO made was like 10~15times that people made that shits and made another people to belive them that USKO gonna close or something like that,I never gave any attention to that bullshits and u see that ..
    also I am not babashoper , I got 2x accounts with gg gear and i made it like over 3~4years by resells etc..I should care about sell my items if something like that happen...but you see me selling something..?everything its because I knew its a lie of idiots who made that panel and tried to make other people to belive them.
    Dude there should be no doubt anymore this is official and IF they are gonna run this like jpko its gonna be amazing. Yes its possible to cheat in jpko however they got gms that care and that right there is all i want...
    if you still have your doubts i suggest u re read the whole topic and search around on google this is the real deal

seriously this entity game company looks really fake i think its kinda private service shit... well we will see

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post

As you may already know, Game Cafe Services, Inc. (DBA: eNTiTy Game) was granted by MGame the exclusive right to offer Knight Online to European users. In principle, this means that no-one else is allowed to service the European area, blocking existing users from accessing other servers.

We at Game Cafe Services, Inc. (DBA: eNTiTy Game) believe that player needs and interests should always come first. Being players ourselves, we understand that the amount of time and effort that you have invested in your characters can be immense, and that the friendships formed while playing - with people from across the globe - can be lasting and meaningful. We at Game Cafe Services, Inc. (DBA: eNTiTy Game) will strive to offer the best possible service and support for our European Knight Online community, but do not believe that this should come at the expense of existing Knight Online players. Therefore, in order to honour our commitment to player needs, we have arranged it so that European KO players with existing characters on USKO servers can continue to play there if they wish.

Sincerely,

The NTTGame Team.

::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::

europe people begin to create their accounts for resale after hahaha

SpitfireTemp

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    Ok lets assume its true... Why isn't there a BIG ADD on official site about it? They don't want to lose current prem users? They don't want cwest to break down?
    Dunno but its still kinda fishy to me...
    They're not the same people as G1.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I wonder how this is gonna work now stuff just keeps getting more interesting i copy pasted this from the ntt website forum.

As you may already know, NTTGame was granted by MGame the exclusive right to offer Knight Online to European users. In principle, this means that no-one else is allowed to service the European area, blocking existing users from accessing other servers.

We at NTTGame believe that player needs and interests should always come first. Being players ourselves, we understand that the amount of time and effort that you have invested in your characters can be immense, and that the friendships formed while playing - with people from across the globe - can be lasting and meaningful. We at NTTGame will strive to offer the best possible service and support for our European Knight Online community, but do not believe that this should come at the expense of existing Knight Online players. Therefore, in order to honour our commitment to player needs, we have arranged it so that European KO players with existing characters on USKO servers can continue to play there if they wish.

Sincerely,

The NTTGame Team.

Well dam. At the same time, the only reason why restarted playing on C-W this year, despite its age, is because it is non-Turk. As old as it is, it is hard to get exp parties (and good gear and high levels are common in pk zones, relative to new people). For this reason, I could probably get a new char on EUKO to lvl 83 faster than my existing lvl 74 USKO char (not playing atm); and also get more fun out of the PvP at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoods View Post
    From everything I've heard JPKO and KOKO are just fine. Its USKO that has all the bugs and cheaters.
    Aren't those P2P? That would explain a lot, methinks.

I see this as something we all waited for a new start and a start without corruption no Israel no Turkey and no America.. Seriously its party time guys join up, the biggest groups of scammers and hackers arent allowed here from start, and hopefully everyone willing to buy vpns and shit just to play here prolly wont be acting like assholes.

so its not private server or some sort of a virus ?
    its the real deal ?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    no Israel and no America.. Seriously its party time guys join up, the biggest groups of scammers and hackers arent allowed here from start.
    lol, cus of course EU has no cheaters/scammers etc.

Majority of the assholes ive met in knightonline during my period of playing where from thoose 3 countrys with their usd scams clan bank scams hacking of accounts, yes not all europeans are good guys and i never said that but i see it as great not having to deal with an massive storm of assholes from thoose countrys since they only been trouble for me in the past.

SpitfireTemp

Just found this:

Dear

Thank you for your visiting us.
    Here are some answers to the questions.
    1. Yes, Servers are hosted in ISP of Turkey. There are several reasons including economically cheap and geographical advantage for Turkish market expantion for other future games (not Knight Online Europe) ,also expanding market to the Middle Estern.
    The PM and community liasion will be in United States and majority GM/CS members are working in Philippine.
    In addition, we are tyring to hire few local GMs and community liasion in European countries including (German, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, and more in future).
    2. No, we don't modify the game ourselves, but we only can request for updates.
    3. As I posted in the other thread, our goal is to expand Knight Online market in Europe which will be benefit to every Knight Online publishers because it brings extra budgets for new content developments to game developers.
    IP blocking is very sensitive and worrying agendas to many users in our forum.
    The base contractual term is mutual IP blocking and I can't give further details now.

- Knight Online Team
    I hope that they did not find that hiring Philliphines that did not pass their English courses was a cheaper option than hiring those that did.

We'll see.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    01-19-2012, 04:26 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM