Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Post your most behated gm

This is a discussion on Post your most behated gm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it all happened 2/3 months ago. played in ronark and agusthus was a gm @ronark like 2 months ago and ...
Page: 1

DM:X

it all happened 2/3 months ago. played in ronark and agusthus was a gm @ronark like 2 months ago and he seemed a cool guy to me. i asked him to teleport me to back of moradon for fun etc. i reported cheaters to him. and at one night i get dc while merchanting and next day i pm him why he banned me. he said i was selling stuff at ko4life. thats just lame.

my behated gm: Agusthus

Banned

it all happened 2/3 months ago. played in ronark and agusthus was a gm @ronark like 2 months ago and he seemed a cool guy to me. i asked him to teleport me to back of moradon for fun etc. i reported cheaters to him. and at one night i get dc while merchanting and next day i pm him why he banned me. he said i was selling stuff at ko4life. thats just lame. he can suck my dick.

my behated gm: Agusthus[/b]

wow....that is really really x218o3713982173 ghey =(

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

it all happened 2/3 months ago. played in ronark and agusthus was a gm @ronark like 2 months ago and he seemed a cool guy to me. i asked him to teleport me to back of moradon for fun etc. i reported cheaters to him. and at one night i get dc while merchanting and next day i pm him why he banned me. he said i was selling stuff at ko4life. thats just lame. he can suck my dick.

my behated gm: Agusthus[/b]
    lol

how long is the ban?

Banned

If past GMs count, Infinitemadness is on my list. That guy was a douche. He once banned me for "selling items for USD". Eventhough it was true, there is no way he could prove it. My ingame name was "MoeMoneyMaker", and I was selling the items with the name "Whoisyourdaddy". He only banned me because I was pointing out his incompetence as a GM and reported his "butt buddy" Ghost_dead_evil for posting someones username and password on a forum and encouraging people to delvl it. The majority of Xigenon disliked him. Heck, because noone from Xigenon liked him, he was moved to Cypher - The happiest day ever for me in Knight Online. I think i got a blue nut on that day.

Don't feel sorry for me guys. I was unbanned 5 minutes after the mean old GM Infinitemadness banned me. I call it the Saphyr loves Moe syndrome.

lol now i have a whole different view of infinitemadness cuz he made lotsa threads in here, i tought he wasnt against k2.

lol
    how long is the ban?[/b]
    999 -_-

die agusthus,

feel better amon ?

for me, all gms been nice to me :P

wait untill u get backstabbed by one :P

okemiro he told me to go to sleep because i reported a cheater to him ;(

greenster for the following :

its cause i was using abusive language to turks. eh..

fuck turkey -.-..

kennyburger

kotoko cuz he banned my main account was a 30 day ban back in the day..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

arestides

Banned

lol now i have a whole different view of infinitemadness cuz he made lotsa threads in here, i tought he wasnt against k2.
    999 -_-[/b]
    Don't get me wrong. I am sure he is a nice guy and what not, but a very incompetent GM. The people who sucked his penis got a full ride to DisneyLand.

For example, there was a guy named CarPumps who sold his account on ranking via Paypal. But, as you know, with many deals related to paypal there is always a scam. The person who bought the account charged back. What does he do? He talks to Madness on vent, and Madness gets the account back for him.

If it was a regular shmoe like you and me, we would be waiting for six month to get our accounts back. But what about for the madness fans? They get freebies.

Another example, there are people whose accounts were deleted by Madness for buying +3 uniques from Merchant. What about Duwolfy (another Madness Fans)? What happens to him when he makes deals with known dupers for items such as Elixir Staff +9, Shards +9, etc? His account get restored. 1 time? 2 time? NO HE GETS RESTORED 7 TIMES. Not only does he get restored, but he gets a completely different account with an edited char thanks to Madness!!

You know whats funny? Duwolfy is the one who helped madness catch those people with +3 uniques. Irony!!!!!!!!

was that in ares?

Banned

i luve them all ;]

HotAsIce

I dno't think I really have a dislike for any of the GM's because I don't know the ones who gave items to peopl ect. and i've never been banned or anything, althuogh several turks said they were going to get me banned, its never happened yet :P

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast