Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone know plz come read

This is a discussion on Anyone know plz come read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering i see that in the market place that u cant sell or buy +9 items or +2 rings ...
Page: 1

GotSTUN?

Just wondering i see that in the market place that u cant sell or buy +9 items or +2 rings and up, but some one told me there is a turkish ko4life and they are able to sell what ever they want i was wondering if anyone has a link to that web site on here well thanks for any info

Naismith

You might just as well put a sign on your forehead saying "SCAM ME", if you go there.

google cafegeveze then

bazzeeka

why cant u sell +9 stuff? cause u got 17 post for starters :P and i think your looking for this http://www.gevezeonline.com/market-f362.html and u cant go there ither because someone needs to invite you from this forum

wideload620

GotSTUN?

why cant u sell +9 stuff? cause u got 17 post for starters :P and i think your looking for this http://www.gevezeonline.com/market-f362.html and u cant go there ither because someone needs to invite you from this forum[/b]

um i dont have any items +9 srry, and i was just wondering about the site didnt know iif it was true are just some crap talk

3thos

You can sell and buy +9 items here and rings up to +3, but just not on new servers.

So if you have +9 shell on Akara or a +3 ROL or ROF, you are getting banned because that is just impossible to have right now.

If you have that on Ares, Diez, Xigenon, Cypher (+10 there), Olympia and Pathos ... you are pretty much fine.

Psy

There is no "turkish ko4life." Turkish IPs are banned. Cafegeveze is where the turks trade mostly.

rankings another forum like ko4life and u can find some turks there selling their items but mostly ppl from Xignon and beramus there only

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...king/index.php

Icy

You can sell and buy +9 items here and rings up to +3, but just not on new servers.

So if you have +9 shell on Akara or a +3 ROL or ROF, you are getting banned because that is just impossible to have right now.

If you have that on Ares, Diez, Xigenon, Cypher (+10 there), Olympia and Pathos ... you are pretty much fine.[/b]
    bro +9 shells in akara isnt impossible someone can be lucky and upgraded from+1 to +9 without failing does that mean they will get banned
    i wouldnt think so

Did you ever notice that when you start to browse their site your firewall blocks waaay more access attempts esp the high rated ones...

Did you ever notice that when you start to browse their site your firewall blocks waaay more access attempts esp the high rated ones...[/b]
    LOL! Hahaha

1talus

turks dupe thats why

bro +9 shells in akara isnt impossible someone can be lucky and upgraded from+1 to +9 without failing does that mean they will get banned
    i wouldnt think so[/b]
    better safe than sorry. unless you have a KSC or a fraps of it.. u will be restricted.. at least i would if it was me looking into it.

Mercyful

yes i wouldnt consider +9 in new server dupe.. maybe ask em to show proof if they dont have proof then ban em
    but +3 rofs and +3 roc&#39;s r impossible right now.. theeres prob not even 27 rofs or 27 rocs out there in akara >< unles sosmsone dupes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast