new to ko4life

This is a discussion on new to ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all I am new to ko4life and I am looking to buy a higher lvl character. I have had ...
Page: 1

rockn

Hey all I am new to ko4life and I am looking to buy a higher lvl character. I have had a lot up to lvl 60 ya ya I know that is the easy part. I find it harder to find enough time to lvl my character I heard about this site and was wondering if anyone had some helpful advice for a noob.

Check psy's buying for usd guide or something too

rockn

Thank you for your post but I was lookning for more info and helpful advice on buying an account.

SilentDaemon

Welcome... Buying a high lvl character is quite expensive and dangerous cause of scammers over here.

rockn

Thank you all for your posts

So I have heard, that is why I am asking for help selecting somone that is gonna be a good trader. I was thinking that paypal is gonna be good cause if they try to scam me then u can dispute the charge. (right?) I am willing to give all my info to somone that is gonna be a good seller to contact me if they are unhappy with trade. ( address, home and cell phone numbers) I am not really in a hurry so I will wait for somone that I fell I can trust.

tommyleonghk

if u plan to buy anything in ko4life....its always good to get the seller to give u a vouch list and do ask around or price check in market section so that you wont get ripped off...

OH...and welcome to KO4LIFE

check the trustability topics before trying to buy anything and read psy's guide :]

welcome !

rockn

Thank you all for the advice I have read over psy's guide, is there some way that I can be verified as a good trustworthy player?

sexy Owa

Thank you all for the advice I have read over psy's guide, is there some way that I can be verified as a good trustworthy player?[/b]
    seniority on the forum sucessfull transactions, proven trust in sharing accounts, something of that sort it takes time so dont expect a lvl 80 warrior to be sold to you anytime soon

welcome and good luck buying hard to buy as a new member with paypal

the_man_slayer

what server u looking to buy on then?