Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New koxp feature coming out ?

This is a discussion on New koxp feature coming out ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy was able to smack people in moradon . He couldnt really damage me because he's prolly lvl 1 ...
Page: 1

jimfujitsu

This guy was able to smack people in moradon . He couldnt really damage me because he's prolly lvl 1 , but i wonder..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

There have been hacks letting people attack in moradon before, and it's a fucker cos you lose XP.

and money

sum hacks let u target ppl to tho but u dont do dmg to them u can also target npcs and r atack them but again no dmg

Hi Ant;p

remove the pic it shows his name which is a website

jimfujitsu

remove the pic it shows his name which is a website[/b]
    Removed . And i know they can target and attack npcs , but i never saw them do it on people.

its not new its quite old Kosp can make you attack either npc or ANY other player but u just wont do dmg.. but i actually seen a guy killin afk merchantsers long time ago and making them lose exp :lol: that day was fun

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

That day was not fun... I got exped 3 times trying to heal / res clannies.

TaDaaa

its not new its quite old Kosp can make you attack either npc or ANY other player but u just wont do dmg.. but i actually seen a guy killin afk merchantsers long time ago and making them lose exp :lol: that day was fun[/b]

No it was not a fun day. Lost a shitload of xp because some turk 4 stoned us, plus we lost money. I hope it happens to you then you can laugh about how funny it is.

since they found a way to start KO w/o running xtrap K2 "cant" do anything again cheats.. even if they patch xtrap it dosnt help anymore
    so the loosers who write koxp or any other cheats can try around with there new cheats any time w/o gettin detectet.. in the last 2days i saw 2new hacks.. s l m.....

its not new its quite old Kosp can make you attack either npc or ANY other player but u just wont do dmg.. but i actually seen a guy killin afk merchantsers long time ago and making them lose exp :lol: that day was fun[/b]

I got killed too, but didn't loose any exp Oo

And btw, what nordfront says is true xD Only patches of the KO client itself sometimes make the cheat program producers having to update their program.

theres old buggs back whit the latest patch..
    lets see if they fix them fast enouf or if every 1 finds them again!

Wonder if MGAME/K2 understand the concept of CVS (Current Version System). It "kinda" helps u keep a history of versions so u dont OVERWRITE your previous patches

DragonFire

Wonder if MGAME/K2 understand the concept of CVS (Current Version System). It "kinda" helps u keep a history of versions so u dont OVERWRITE your previous patches [/b]

Probably not :P

dont think so!..
    when they patch a new patch they delete the priv. bug "that was already fixed in some cases"..

theres always a few buy´s in game but you never know witch 1 is back! is this case the one that i know was from old KO
    Pfill still played and Town was still around ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast