Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New koxp feature coming out ?

This is a discussion on New koxp feature coming out ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was able to hit people before. this was because i was in delos as castle siege war was going ...
Page: 2

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i was able to hit people before. this was because i was in delos as castle siege war was going to start and my clan wasnt eligible. i got tp'd out into this random area and /town'd. after that i was able to atk people like in delos but did not damage

No it was not a fun day. Lost a shitload of xp because some turk 4 stoned us, plus we lost money. I hope it happens to you then you can laugh about how funny it is.[/b]
    zuhauhahahaha it can't anymore i dont play bye

tbh u can hate it all u want but the ppl dieing in moradon was necessary it was at the same time everyone was doing no premium in november and k2 was refusing to patch and made it look as if koxp was going to be allowed

the ppl dieing in moradon probly helped k2 decide they had to patch immediatly

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

I got killed too, but didn't loose any exp Oo[/b]
    i got killed to and he lost xp! counterhack ftw!

nah j/k i never died

Infinitemadness

Wonder if MGAME/K2 understand the concept of CVS (Current Version System). It "kinda" helps u keep a history of versions so u dont OVERWRITE your previous patches [/b]

Dude, you know they dont lol Why do they use the same info as a previous server when they create a new one and cause all sorts of havoc? Not only that but you know there are MORE things out there they just dont, for some reason, want to do. Anyhow, they do things the hard way I think just to create more work, and then blame it on, "We are trying our hardest" to make it look like they are trying to actually do something positive. In the words of Penn and Teller, It's all Bullshit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12