New koxp features that i have seen today

This is a discussion on New koxp features that i have seen today within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :angry: -Stealth warriors. -Autoparty you into koxper party -.- . -Shooting arrows without movement :angry:...
Page: 1

jetsamjetsam

:angry:

-Stealth warriors.
    -Autoparty you into koxper party -.- .
    -Shooting arrows without movement :angry:

can you TP the koxpers to death when they auto-invite you? >=)

cama

-Shooting arrows without movement :angry:[/b]
    wouldnt that just be a regular archer without koxp?

and none of that stuff is new...the stealth warrior is just tbl editting and autoparty has always been around but most koxpers turn it off so they dont get caught as easily

and james they can set it to only add rogues for example...so no u cant tp to death cuz it just wont invite mages

jetsamjetsam

wouldnt that just be a regular archer without koxp?

and none of that stuff is new...the stealth warrior is just tbl editting and autoparty has always been around but most koxpers turn it off so they dont get caught as easily

and james they can set it to only add rogues for example...so no u cant tp to death cuz it just wont invite mages[/b]

dude , the koxper just stand there seems as if he's not doing anything, but you can see monsters dropping to the ground like swapped flies.

cama

dude , the koxper just stand there seems as if he's not doing anything, but you can see monsters dropping to the ground like swapped flies.[/b]
    more tbl editting -_- delete the arrows, replace the shooting animation with the just standing there animation and there u go

Speed

in ares , theres a dcz BP that has stealth , heals/buffs/duffs, light feet , wallhack , and some kind of combo hack i dont know ... its pretty gay

funny thing is they dont get banned , but if a koxper invites u to party .. sadly u get banned like the next day lol

ArminVanBuuren

in ares , theres a dcz BP that has stealth , heals/buffs/duffs, light feet , wallhack , and some kind of combo hack i dont know ... its pretty gay

funny thing is they dont get banned , but if a koxper invites u to party .. sadly u get banned like the next day lol[/b]
    I don't know if its the same I'm thinking about...at Dark Lunar War I always have trouble killing this bastard, its nick is WhiTeANGeL22 and is an orc DCZ BP. ¬¬

Has stealth, wall hack, debuffer healer, I have seen that slut buffing too, attacks from far away and has no light feet...has teleport, because I don't see an animation when she "runs", she just teleport and appears who knows how many meters away from its original position. ¬¬

And ofc, K2 disables letter system because they think that could be a duping method...when nobody cares about the duping while getting banged while sitting on their own base by an invisible BP!!! >_<

IllusionS

Haven&#39;t we already realized K2 is terrible and does nothing but disable every feature of the game.

G0D

can you TP the koxpers to death when they auto-invite you? >=)[/b]
    Maybe they can TP you h34r:

wideload620

also the infamous double hit combo hack instead of normal ppl have a slight pause betwee your skil and r attack you will get hot 2 times w/o fail

Sustain

ahhahaha ko is fucked these days I can just laugh.

i got killed in noob ft today by a koxper mage
    didnt have buffs, and got hit with several skills, torn and dunno what else... i was burning up in flames, i was just like WTF O_o didnt even use a pot

Hmm... I thought I experienced a bug.

Speed

I don&#39;t know if its the same I&#39;m thinking about...at Dark Lunar War I always have trouble killing this bastard, its nick is WhiTeANGeL22 and is an orc DCZ BP. ¬¬

Has stealth, wall hack, debuffer healer, I have seen that slut buffing too, attacks from far away and has no light feet...has teleport, because I don&#39;t see an animation when she "runs", she just teleport and appears who knows how many meters away from its original position. ¬¬

And ofc, K2 disables letter system because they think that could be a duping method...when nobody cares about the duping while getting banged while sitting on their own base by an invisible BP!!! >_<[/b]
    yeah thats the bp i was talking about , and your right its not light feet.. its more like tp or gm speed cause somtimes hes running and i cant catch him even with lightfeet