Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New Legit Lvl 80 On diez

This is a discussion on New Legit Lvl 80 On diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz, gyft me CS...
Page: 4

pX~

gratz, gyft me CS

gratz

wtf, that K symbol is back? ><[/b]
    It&#39;s their clan symbol

and gratz on the 80 :P

the funniest thing is in diez how other so called famous people like zike and others got their lvl 80 so fast impossible fast ^^

and pammie who was fking xping all days long doing xp party&#39;s, also for Painter.

these are realy people who made it and persons who diez can be proud of gratz again for both <3

Painter didn&#39;t share his account for xping at all. Atm he let some old good clanmage friend pk somethimes on his account.

and about others who are whining about his items most are just jalous nothing more. If it&#39;s unlegit why k4life market is allowing

buying and selling for usd, it makes this forum unlegit ^^.

Spending knight cash and selling scrolls for getting gbs will make you legit then ? bah be reasonable.

If people want to spent money on the game it&#39;s their choice.

Stop whining about it and look at yourself first (btw funny thing is that some people give comment on him and their are pimpedout with babashopping i will not say names ^^ just look at yourself before putting negative comments)

GRATZ AGAIN PAINTER AND GOOD LUCK ^^

RiseAgainst_

they are not sealed, and no i dont fear getting robbed

life is life, know people, or fear the consequenses[/b]
    It would be funny but sad for ppl to have to tell u &#39;i hate to say i told you so&#39; 1 day.

Keyloggers... hackers... db hackers.. u never know -_-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234