new macro?

This is a discussion on new macro? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since when can mages macro???...
Page: 1

Prophet

Default new macro?

since when can mages macro???

Since always?...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

since forever? mages were the original macroers -_- they would macro with aoe...aoe gobs then auto loot...thats why mages werent allowed to cast while sitting...we had to stop sitting/floating then cast but every other class could...then with KE i think it was that feature got removed but mages rarely macro'd anymore it was mainly just archers

but any class can macro...even warriors and sin...its just easier with archers h43r:

Prophet

Originally posted by LoveToHate
    Since always?...
    i always saw archers macro never mages...

NooBZilla

mages always could macro... its just harder if ur a paper mage because most stuff can take you out some what fast, and then your casting fails when you get hit.

DontBanMe

mages macro in abyss 24/7

VJE

Originally posted by DontBanMe
    mages macro in abyss 24/7
    Yea, I see many who sit, when respawn comes they aoe and sit right back down, no looting?

ANZAC_Mondane

i havent seen a Macro mage in Yonks,,, last time i say one was in 2nd floor abyss,, and i kept killing the Cheat ^_^ ]]Then he pm me and said fuck mother,, fuck ya father,,, and said mind my own bussiness <_<

Well killing Noob Turk cheats is my part of my job if i can :lol:

Kik0

Yeah, mages at moradon kecoon capt with ignition they kill those faster than archers...

Road

Mages can macro. I've seen a fraps of a mage and warrior macro'ing. It's not the limited to archers. I saw a sin today in the abyss shoot arrows out of his daggers. Was kind of funny. Too bad he was same nation <_<.