Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

new maintanence

This is a discussion on new maintanence within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; later, later, later, later,later, later, later, later,later, later, later, later i wanted to xp...
Page: 2

Shadow_flame

later, later, later, later,later, later, later, later,later, later, later, later

i wanted to xp

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    They have a fix for the hack method, would you rather they add it now, or during tonights maintanence?
    How about a 2 hours rollback ? [/b]
    Burn another raptor... again? -_-

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    They have a fix for the hack method, would you rather they add it now, or during tonights maintanence?
    How about a 2 hours rollback ? [/b]
    Burn another raptor... again? -_-

Vchernyak

is this hacking really a problem?

i mean shit....even with a super high password, which contains both numbers, and letters how the hell can they get that information?

btw...phantom...will there also be a dupe wipe?

B)

Vchernyak

i mean shit....even with a super high password, which contains both numbers, and letters how the hell can they get that information?

B)

MoGax

whats the approx time this will take? h43r:

MoGax

whats the approx time this will take? h43r:

KamY

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by KamY@

How about a 2 hours rollback ?
    Burn another raptor... again? -_-[/b]
    ^_^

KamY

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by KamY@

How about a 2 hours rollback ?
    Burn another raptor... again? -_-[/b]
    ^_^

sexa

Originally posted by Vchernyak

i mean shit....even with a *super high password, which contains both numbers, and letters how the hell can they get that information?

B)
    they dont need password to hack. only thing needed is ur acc id. probably we ll have some rollback for some time. maybe 2 days maybe 2 hours maybe 2 mins. otherwise i ll be dead in the middle of 4 trons. we ll see whenever servers are up.

sexa

Originally posted by Vchernyak

i mean shit....even with a *super high password, which contains both numbers, and letters how the hell can they get that information?

B)
    they dont need password to hack. only thing needed is ur acc id. probably we ll have some rollback for some time. maybe 2 days maybe 2 hours maybe 2 mins. otherwise i ll be dead in the middle of 4 trons. we ll see whenever servers are up.

FrEaK

they had 1 last tuesday too i think and it says "regular maintainance" maybe so they dont interfear with wars

FrEaK

they had 1 last tuesday too i think and it says "regular maintainance" maybe so they dont interfear with wars

Banned Senior Member

I wouldnt mind if servers are down all night, get the method stopped, do the regular maintanence they do on tuesdays and according to them, not many CS tickets were sent in so the problem isn't as wise spread to them as it actually is. I suggest you all send in CS tickets

Banned Senior Member

I wouldnt mind if servers are down all night, get the method stopped, do the regular maintanence they do on tuesdays and according to them, not many CS tickets were sent in so the problem isn't as wise spread to them as it actually is. I suggest you all send in CS tickets

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast