Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

new maintanence

This is a discussion on new maintanence within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Indeed. If K2 doesnt see that there were LOTs of ppl hacked, nothing will be done. If u got hacked, ...
Page: 3

Indeed. If K2 doesnt see that there were LOTs of ppl hacked, nothing will be done. If u got hacked, open a CS ticket now and tell them about it.

Indeed. If K2 doesnt see that there were LOTs of ppl hacked, nothing will be done. If u got hacked, open a CS ticket now and tell them about it.

Doc

CS Ticket should have been put in the moment you found your account hacked. Then you atleast have an exact time ref of when it happened.

Doc

CS Ticket should have been put in the moment you found your account hacked. Then you atleast have an exact time ref of when it happened.

Maximus662

A friend changed his pw and email last week on the website and 2 days later logged in and the account was striped. CS told him 2 people logged the account that day (one from a different country) and that both had "access to the account" and they said nothing they can do.......This happened about the same time I started noticing all the people saying they were hacked on this forum.

Maximus662

A friend changed his pw and email last week on the website and 2 days later logged in and the account was striped. CS told him 2 people logged the account that day (one from a different country) and that both had "access to the account" and they said nothing they can do.......This happened about the same time I started noticing all the people saying they were hacked on this forum.

youdecide

they r said rollback coming :unsure:

youdecide

they r said rollback coming :unsure:

Doc

Some ppl change thier passwords periodicly, I have always been a believer in the saying " If it aint broke, then don't try and fix it"

Doc

Some ppl change thier passwords periodicly, I have always been a believer in the saying " If it aint broke, then don't try and fix it"

Maximus662

Originally posted by Doc
    Some ppl change thier passwords periodicly, *I have always been a believer in the saying " If it aint broke, then don't try and fix it"
    +1

Maximus662

Originally posted by Doc
    Some ppl change thier passwords periodicly, *I have always been a believer in the saying " If it aint broke, then don't try and fix it"
    +1

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by phantomlink
    They have a fix for the hack method, would you rather they add it now, or during tonights maintanence?
    what was this new hack method ? i hear things about PB others say the NCS thing is back and some other people say it's NationXfers. :huh:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast