Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

new maintanence

This is a discussion on new maintanence within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't understand why they don't save EXP information on a diff. server. So for example if you need to ...
Page: 6

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I don't understand why they don't save EXP information on a diff. server. So for example if you need to roll back the accounts, you just roll them back so ppl get their Items/coins/NPs and the EXP stays untouched. I dunno if i explained that right.

Well, they did items rollback not long ago, so its possible. I dont really know whats happening now. We just need to wait.

Well, they did items rollback not long ago, so its possible. I dont really know whats happening now. We just need to wait.

Maybe they will fix the deff. armor bug while they're at it. I don't even know if it's a bug or they just turned the deff. armor OFF. I mean if it was a bug i don't think DotL or CS would drop. They need to turn it on for like a month, and then shut it back off...I just want a CS :P Leasath gýft aga

Maybe they will fix the deff. armor bug while they're at it. I don't even know if it's a bug or they just turned the deff. armor OFF. I mean if it was a bug i don't think DotL or CS would drop. They need to turn it on for like a month, and then shut it back off...I just want a CS :P Leasath gýft aga

Zypher

yea i realllllly need some shit like that
    i dun even have DD

Zypher

yea i realllllly need some shit like that
    i dun even have DD

kinda off topic maybe but i've made enough topics today so umm i must say the new time for there maitenance is fucking retarded its god dam usko there doing it 3:30 WDFZORZ this game is for kids and adults but its mostly kids THEY GET HOME AT 3:30 WHY THE FUCKING SHIT would u change it FFS

its usko maitenance should be on trko time like it was shouldn't be on our fucking time dammit

kinda off topic maybe but i've made enough topics today so umm i must say the new time for there maitenance is fucking retarded its god dam usko there doing it 3:30 WDFZORZ this game is for kids and adults but its mostly kids THEY GET HOME AT 3:30 WHY THE FUCKING SHIT would u change it FFS

its usko maitenance should be on trko time like it was shouldn't be on our fucking time dammit

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Maybe they will fix the deff. armor bug while they're at it.
    Dream on.. :lol:

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Maybe they will fix the deff. armor bug while they're at it.
    Dream on.. :lol:

Zypher

Originally posted by Private

+123234231

Zypher

Originally posted by Private

+123234231

Banned

If its rollbacked 3 days, I lose a lvl 61 sin along with 150k np, dual rol, iron neck, iron belt, and chitin shield +0.

and I will be left with no items or characters.

Banned

If its rollbacked 3 days, I lose a lvl 61 sin along with 150k np, dual rol, iron neck, iron belt, and chitin shield +0.

and I will be left with no items or characters.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast