Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

new maintanence

This is a discussion on new maintanence within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that really sucks...
Page: 7

Zypher

that really sucks

Zypher

that really sucks

azza

fukn hurry up u slutz

azza

fukn hurry up u slutz

diablo

Originally posted by SinFiery
    If its rollbacked 3 days, I lose a lvl 61 sin along with 150k np, dual rol, iron neck, iron belt, and chitin shield +0.

and I will be left with no items or characters.
    so ur the one of the hackers?

p.s. : my spear def fp gaunlet works. ( but i had problem with dd really )

diablo

Originally posted by SinFiery
    If its rollbacked 3 days, I lose a lvl 61 sin along with 150k np, dual rol, iron neck, iron belt, and chitin shield +0.

and I will be left with no items or characters.
    so ur the one of the hackers?

p.s. : my spear def fp gaunlet works. ( but i had problem with dd really )

Zypher

the dd and stuff still work... it's just they arent dropped anymore -_-

Zypher

the dd and stuff still work... it's just they arent dropped anymore -_-

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Zypher
    the dd and stuff still work... it's just they arent dropped anymore *-_-
    ........thats what I said

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Zypher
    the dd and stuff still work... it's just they arent dropped anymore *-_-
    ........thats what I said

Zypher

i was responding to the guy above me, not u -_-

Zypher

i was responding to the guy above me, not u -_-

justicetoall

Originally posted by Devile
    Here's the deal. When PunkBuster replaced HackShield, pretty much ALL hack tools worked again. PB only blocked KOXP i think but it was quickly updated to bypass it. All known game sniffers started to work.

There seems to be a flaw on how client/server works since u were allowed to change your accountid while already logged in, allowing u to load any char without knowing the password. U load your accountid, use this little program that let change the stuff u need and then u are into your victims account, being able to load his chars.

PB is partially guilty but the flaw is in the game itself, not PB. I just hope the patch actually fixes this problem and is not just a PB patch that blocks the program most hackers used, cause there are other programs that can do the same thing. If its just a PB update, its just a matter of bypassing it to have this problems again.
    this is right ! I got phone called 2 days ago to provide blocked ids.they were moving out the items from banned chars.

justicetoall

Originally posted by Devile
    Here's the deal. When PunkBuster replaced HackShield, pretty much ALL hack tools worked again. PB only blocked KOXP i think but it was quickly updated to bypass it. All known game sniffers started to work.

There seems to be a flaw on how client/server works since u were allowed to change your accountid while already logged in, allowing u to load any char without knowing the password. U load your accountid, use this little program that let change the stuff u need and then u are into your victims account, being able to load his chars.

PB is partially guilty but the flaw is in the game itself, not PB. I just hope the patch actually fixes this problem and is not just a PB patch that blocks the program most hackers used, cause there are other programs that can do the same thing. If its just a PB update, its just a matter of bypassing it to have this problems again.
    this is right ! I got phone called 2 days ago to provide blocked ids.they were moving out the items from banned chars.

hej

No use posting a CS ticket, am pretty shore that all my tickets go direct to delete.

When they didnt answer any of ~50tickets under 4mounth i gave up.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast