Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New maintenance time??

This is a discussion on New maintenance time?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Moloch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Moloch)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz 'peak hours' is also around the time most people are getting off work....most people ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Moloch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Moloch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    'peak hours' is also around the time most people are getting off work....most people getting off work="lets hurry up and push a maintenance out before we get off work"
    In a customer service based business one would think that "maintenance" would be done when there are the least amount of customers to be served. It's not like they don't when the servers have the least traffic...[/b]
    which sadly is during 'peak' hours of US time....if ur up during 5pm PST check the server status...server 1's will have maybe yellow bars MAX...servers 2 and 3 will be green

turk hours=every server red and more waiting to get in the game that dont have premium

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I dont mind, at least it's not cutting out a war on Diez and plus I can play my Warrock Beta tomorrow with some K2
    I told u emo boy over heres turkish =S

Moloch

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Moloch@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

'peak hours' is also around the time most people are getting off work....most people getting off work="lets hurry up and push a maintenance out before we get off work"

In a customer service based business one would think that "maintenance" would be done when there are the least amount of customers to be served. It's not like they don't when the servers have the least traffic...
    which sadly is during 'peak' hours of US time....if ur up during 5pm PST check the server status...server 1's will have maybe yellow bars MAX...servers 2 and 3 will be green

turk hours=every server red and more waiting to get in the game that dont have premium[/b]
    The servers are slowest after 10:30 - 11:00 pm pst imo

evenson

Originally posted by evenson
    They keep changing things for the turkish community because its the largest. It really chaps my ass because this is a US based company for US players. They change the shut down time to america's "Prime Time" for computer and T.V Usage. THey changed the wars to accomodate turkish people, imo its bullshit. Hey lets go to CSW on wednesday, oh wait thats right we're all at work. Way to go, I applaude.

Luckyduck

Why does dies always get fuked? All servers are up but dies =(

Nosferatu_Incognito

It's only a matter of time before they change the name of this game to TRKO.
    There fallowing the green so much now that they can't remember why they even live and work in california.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12