Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

New MMO

This is a discussion on New MMO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seeing as how the platform is still in beta (and hasnt granted my request to be a beta tester) there ...
Page: 2

nhonami

Seeing as how the platform is still in beta (and hasnt granted my request to be a beta tester) there would be plenty of time to plan out details.

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

tbh this kind of idea wil take years and i'm wondering if any of us wil still continue playing mmorpgs after, lets say 3years?
    ppl who plays any mmo even when they quit for long time, usually goin back :P it is so addictive...

nhonami

Also, if it were done correctly, it would look really pretty on resumes.

JustAnotherSucker

Originally posted by nhonami
    Also, if it were done correctly, it would look really pretty on resumes.
    That too

I_Am_On_Ares

ever heard of CS2D? how about knightonline 2D. chars all same level, only difference are u can farm for items youreself. NO awsome rolplaying, just full on bloodbath and no sentimental attachment to the game.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

how about we just make a new KO, NAKO (NorthAmericanKO)

nhonami

I dont think it would be wise to have any actual references to KO. We wouldn't want to be penalized for copywright infringement.

And to be completely honest, there is nothing I hate more in gaming than KO's leveling system. I got one character to 60 and feel no ambition to attempt to do more. Its boring as hell. lol

Add to any plans that lvling MUST be funnier/More changing what ever. After Ko I just can't see a lvl number I just kill the game.

well make more quest , and it will be better. Like WoW.
    actually wow's gm system is nice too i dunno about the Ko system, but it was easy as hell to bann, to summon monsters, and to edit db.

nhonami

How bout this, anyone interested in seeing this become a reality, email me at [email protected]

Include what skills you can contribute to the creation of the game and we can go from there.

well i didn't learn any programming yet but could make quests or whatever if u teach me i can do everything, i used to be gm in cracked wow servers xDD

I would love a system that made exping less important and maybe somehow gave you exp for communicating, cause by now we all know, the thing we play for is the ppl.

Solstice

Designing is easy, its the practical side of it that won't happen.

Oh and the mmorpg market is already saturated

I_Am_On_Ares

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    ever heard of CS2D? how about knightonline 2D. chars all same level, only difference are u can farm for items youreself. NO awsome rolplaying, just full on bloodbath and no sentimental attachment to the game.
    see my idea is flawless :P

no lvling every1 have the same level. Cant be sued for copyright (hopefully) cause its 2d and has nothing to do with making a knightonline server that needs a license.

btw got the idea from www.newgrounds.com and counterstrike2D

nhonami

Saturated as it may be... have you ever seen a decent game with pvp like KO? I havent.

WoW is fun, but its pvp leaves a lot to be desired and KO leaves a lot to be desired in terms of completeness.

I think that if we concentrated on making the game enjoyable for us, there is a good likelyhood that others will enjoy it too.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast