Which new mob is best to farm for drops

This is a discussion on Which new mob is best to farm for drops within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. which drops the most overall? 2. Which is the best overall considering time to kill it drop rate nd ...
Page: 1

Affenotto

Default Which new mob is best to farm for drops

1. which drops the most overall?

2. Which is the best overall considering time to kill it drop rate nd dmg recieved nd xp?

i would say +2 bifrost mobs

nr2 påretty good chance to get enchant scrolls, but also uniquest... farm bifrost is best imo cus me and my brother (sin and prist) farmed it for 1 hour and got 2 fragments, 1 elixir, 1 priest impact, in cypher thats considering good dropst, alteast the fragments, seen them for 999m

xp is 30/50k each

are you back at ares now noobie ?

Pwner4Last

I said Skeletons, they drop Skeletons head, they worth like 300k, and u get them everytime u kill one, gogogo

lolior

balrogs for ownage impacts+8 and totas+7 rare itym!

Affenotto

xD how bout not counting bifrost mobs since u can only get in there certain times of the day

Manilas

Default Re: Which new mob is best to farm for drops

Originally posted by Affenotto

2. Which is the best overall considering time to kill it drop rate nd dmg recieved nd xp?
    Well, didn't do balrogs, titans, bearded ruminants, apos flame, apos ice and eidolons

But in the dark knights, doom soldiers, gargoyles, troll shamans, paramuns and brahmans

I would say troll shamans : 1 hour of killing them in a full clan party, we got except priest impact, except blade axe, war shell boots, complete boots. Xp is around 14,5k in eslant and around 17,5k in cz. Damage on a warrior with 1k def is around 450.

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Manilas+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Manilas)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Affenotto

Well, didn't do balrogs, titans, bearded ruminants, apos flame, apos ice and eidolons

But in the dark knights, doom soldiers, gargoyles, troll shamans, paramuns and brahmans

I would say troll shamans : 1 hour of killing them in a full clan party, we got except priest impact, except blade axe, war shell boots, complete boots. Xp is around 14,5k in eslant and around 17,5k in cz. Damage on a warrior with 1k def is around 450.[/b]

means you can slide them ^_^

dread mares.

Z3non

Worms xD for ring of the snatcher! xD

Darkmares, troll shamans, maybe dark knights, and beared ruminants.

thanatos

Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)</div>
    Originally posted by Manilas@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Affenotto

I would say troll shamans : 1 hour of killing them in a full clan party, we got except priest impact, except blade axe, war shell boots, complete boots. Xp is around 14,5k in eslant and around 17,5k in cz. Damage on a warrior with 1k def is around 450.

means you can slide them ^_^[/b]
    they give u DOT that pwns all ur hp so fast u gotta spam pots like crazy.. so no.. soloing not a good idea

Manilas

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Manilas
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Affenotto

means you can slide them ^_^[/b]
    they give u DOT that pwns all ur hp so fast u gotta spam pots like crazy.. so no.. soloing not a good idea[/b][/quote]

Never said to do them solo. To be worth while in drops and exp, you have to pwn them fast with a party.