Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

New Moradon is Coming!

This is a discussion on New Moradon is Coming! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they should add Undead race, i would NT so fucking fast it isnt funny. ZOMBIES KICK ASS DDD[/b] use a ...
Page: 3

they should add Undead race, i would NT so fucking fast it isnt funny. ZOMBIES KICK ASS DDD[/b]
    use a ts :P

always like this? give me an example. there longest delay was Olympia i think and it was 2 months...[/b]
    Logos was the server that was meant to be launched on Sep 1st, but actually launched on Nov 22nd (year 2006).
    Knight Empire.. that delayed the whole summer. It launched on Sep 15th (year 2005). Don't know exactly when it was supposed to launch..

That one was posted on Feb 9th, now it is Jul 26th:

If that didn't mean remodeling from Winter Moradon into Summer Moradon.

Name New Server ;D

[/b]
    nice fps!

FlippinSweeT

I hope they dont put fuking pets ingame.[/b]
    i do >.<

now i gotta find a new merchant spot soon :sigh:

Banned

new moro looks cool im curious[/b]
    yeah, +1 :P

fix select char plees > 1 year its been now

SoulFamily

didnt they said "coming soon" end of last year already? oO

dekoy

yeah, the soon part says it all

I hate it when k2 does that,its always like this : "coming soon" ppl expect the patch every maintaince and in the end it comes after the 90th maintaince,they could at least tell us the exact date...

SillyHo

Grobs I need a pet to loot for me. Since you switched servers I dont have a box opener anymore

Hello Knight Online Players and Babas,

Any mail sent through Knight Online’s in-game mailbox that is not accepted by the receiver will be returned to the original sender after 7 days. Old mail that has been read will be deleted from the player’s inbox after 30 days. These changes will help streamline the in-game mail process for our Knight Online Community. Our players can look forward to minor changes that will make duping possible again. We thank the entire Knight Online Community for their continued support!

-The Knight Online Team

[/b]
    :mellow:

venom

A new moradon would be cool, maybe we can rent a merchant place then where no turk can sit on you

Why would a new moradon be the thing that players least worry about? The new moradon basically means a huge patch, in other words another expansion like KE/RoFD, the main changes are maps, and a little bit system changes, but it would take place at moradon, while some other small changes at other maps afaik. I remember someone who played JPKO said the new Moradon would be for 1~60, so the new maps mustve improved the lvling spots. And judging from what K2 wrote.. New items, quest, mobs, then its gonna be hell of a nice patch, more quest and mobs for exping, and new items so we dont get tired by the same, even pets finally get implemented at this patch. U must be a big whiner if u are complaining about K2 working on something like this, instead of just focus on a new server.
    If it wasnt for Dro with his crazy idea about playing at a new server, then I wouldnt give a rat ass if K2 release 432560235098 more new servers.[/b]
    its 1-45, and it has not enough exp spots for the community of usko.. ill lol on u when u get new server after the new moradon patch :lol:

EvilAtomicFrog

you guys dont understand, its not k2 that is saying that (for example) a new server is coming. Its everyone that is saying: &#39;&#39;there should be a new server soon&#39;&#39; when they never said they would add one. and because u said that too early, youre saying &#39;&#39;the new server is fucking slow to be released&#39;&#39; and &#39;&#39;fuck k2 they said it would come soon&#39;&#39;. they NEVER said that they would maybe add another server so keep playing your server and it will come when it will come. But i agree with some shit too, like character deletion (this would prevent everyone from creating like 85720867526 accounts) and character selection they just lied and would never put it back

and btw i love pets im going to name mine slave of &#39;&#39;myname&#39;&#39; :P

you guys dont understand, its not k2 that is saying that (for example) a new server is coming. Its everyone that is saying: &#39;&#39;there should be a new server soon&#39;&#39; when they never said they would add one. and because u said that too early, youre saying &#39;&#39;the new server is fucking slow to be released&#39;&#39; and &#39;&#39;fuck k2 they said it would come soon&#39;&#39;. they NEVER said that they would maybe add another server so keep playing your server and it will come when it will come.[/b]
    I agree with you 100% man... All players started to say " new server is coming !!!" when K2 never said anything on it.... and now you all say "zzz they are so late fuckk" etc ..

basically its the player&#39;s fault... When nothing is official about the new server already 38738194784 are created....

RiseAgainst_

"Character deletion function will be enabled soon."

That was 3 years ago, a function they have never supported.[/b]
    Ok yea i hope Character delection function comes out, you get hacked they take ur items and erase your chars.

Use your brain please.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast