Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

New Moradon is Coming!

This is a discussion on New Moradon is Coming! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok yea i hope Character delection function comes out, you get hacked they take ur items and erase your chars. ...
Page: 4

Ok yea i hope Character delection function comes out, you get hacked they take ur items and erase your chars.

Use your brain please.[/b]

as long as u dont buy your char or shar ur info your not gonna get hackd

unlike you Jc you probly got a hacker waitin on u to get better items hahah :P jkjk (sorta?)

Ok yea i hope Character delection function comes out, you get hacked they take ur items and erase your chars.

yup

they shouldnt even add the delete feature

JustAnother

I think its coming with new server and after delete gladiator(31 july or 1 august)[/b]
    Or logos is?
    But I'll bet ya it's going take at least 1.5 months untill new moradon comes out if it is any sooner evry1 from forum may hit me in the face, WERY HARD!!

Gangsta

about character deletion...they should make it to where u have to enter ur secret answer or put some special code that u tell them to send to ur email from mykol at website....

MiSS_DMeAnOr

i wanted to say that

lol my guess is august 16th or 23rd.

Could of swore i said about this a week or so ago

im talking about major releases things like KE or ROFD and New servers. and Im sure they wont fix that because it will cause more problems.[/b]

How long have you been playing KO?

It took well over 5 months to release KE, KE was supossed to come out in february, but it came in the end of june/beginning of august.

olympia came out like 3 months after it was supossed to be released.

ArminVanBuuren

I won't trust any of the GM or Admin posts 'till I see them at the website instead of the Official Forums...they could have posted this just to calm down some flaming topics in their own forum (something they cannot do here).

B1tesizeThriLL

Why would a new moradon be the thing that players least worry about? The new moradon basically means a huge patch, in other words another expansion like KE/RoFD, the main changes are maps, and a little bit system changes, but it would take place at moradon, while some other small changes at other maps afaik. I remember someone who played JPKO said the new Moradon would be for 1~60, so the new maps mustve improved the lvling spots. And judging from what K2 wrote.. New items, quest, mobs, then its gonna be hell of a nice patch, more quest and mobs for exping, and new items so we dont get tired by the same, even pets finally get implemented at this patch. U must be a big whiner if u are complaining about K2 working on something like this, instead of just focus on a new server.
    If it wasnt for Dro with his crazy idea about playing at a new server, then I wouldnt give a rat ass if K2 release 432560235098 more new servers.[/b]
    The reason I care so much about the new server is because all my old friends from beramus are going and I get to have a fresh start along with them... <_<

ArminVanBuuren

The reason I care so much about the new server is because all my old friends from beramus are going and I get to have a fresh start along with them... <_<[/b]
    Yeah but you and your friends are not most of the players so you cannot say most ppl is more interested in the New Server than in New Moradon (actually, none of us can even say ppl is more interested in New Moradon either :P )

HotAsIce

And along with hundreds of others. Good luck trying to r attack a worm before someone else kills it.

Who is going to be the bookie on bets for how long this maintenance is going to last when they release the new moradon? :lol: I&#39;m guessing 20 hours.

If you had used your brain you&#39;d discover that enabling to delete character lower than lvl 60 could be one way to make delete character function as intended.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

probably best choice would be up to lvl 30, that way ppl cant create character and lvlup them to do quest like chitins/green chest and delete those char to create a new ones and re-do the quests again and again

peterX

lol woot new Mordon not a myth....

lol we never said it was a myth didnt we say it wouldnt come out as fast as we think like the new server after Ronark (lol dont talk bout new server here )

but umm with bigger this and that makes me wanan go...

i serouly need to update my computer [1.3 GHZ, 256 RAM, 32 MB video, im serous NO jks ]
    lol any one eles play on a bad computer

ArminVanBuuren

:blink: How can you survive on wars????

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast