Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

New Moradon is Coming!

This is a discussion on New Moradon is Coming! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you guys dont understand, its not k2 that is saying that (for example) a new server is coming. Its everyone ...
Page: 5

you guys dont understand, its not k2 that is saying that (for example) a new server is coming. Its everyone that is saying: ''there should be a new server soon'' when they never said they would add one. and because u said that too early, youre saying ''the new server is fucking slow to be released'' and ''fuck k2 they said it would come soon''. they NEVER said that they would maybe add another server so keep playing your server and it will come when it will come.[/b]

Oh really? Then what is this post on July 13th?

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...1&hl=server

sophiem

cool :]]

HotAsIce

lol, the last time they used the word near future was the first time the mentioned the new moradon patch coming out, that was what, 6 months ago? :lol:

lol, the last time they used the word near future was the first time the mentioned the new moradon patch coming out, that was what, 6 months ago? :lol:[/b]
    I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but the announcement you're talking about was just a revamp of the current moradon, not the new map.

GlassJaw

i hope it doesnt come out same time as new server cause i want to explore it first instead of leveling

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

out of curiousity, why do u all even care about a new moradon? so u can look at it between the 10 sec it takes to run from the gate, to ur inn, to grab ur items, to setting up merch, to walking away from the comp?

peterX

:blink: How can you survive on wars????[/b]

good question

I dont

heres my funny story, in KE wars the something Plain maps, i can mange to go thru it with out big lags or dc

as for now the New boat wars (mounments and stuff) it literaly kills me pc, and i find it funny how everytime Humans lose wars as in there enough orc rushing at the humans side mounment my game when just dced, so in a way i noe when the wars is done XD

as for DLW, im lucky, only playing DCZ now so i dont lag as much unless 1-2 parties of orcs rush out XD, but im lucky, for this month i get to play on a fast computer , hopeing its a month or so

peterX

dude with new mordon its gonna be SO MUCH MORE FUN taking teh xtra 10 secs or 20 to run to inn and run there and there and etc lol
    but meh

out of curiousity, why do u all even care about a new moradon? so u can look at it between the 10 sec it takes to run from the gate, to ur inn, to grab ur items, to setting up merch, to walking away from the comp?[/b]

Personally I would much rather have something like better pk zones, or new eslant type exp zones rather then a new Moradon.. I think those things would be 10x more beneficial.

i like pets

razzy

out of curiousity, why do u all even care about a new moradon? so u can look at it between the 10 sec it takes to run from the gate, to ur inn, to grab ur items, to setting up merch, to walking away from the comp?[/b]
    exactly.

People make a big woop, bout these little things. Yea, it has lil new things which you will gaze at for 20 seconds more. Shit by the looks of K2's track record of new updates, they dont turn out too well, usually after a major update, notices like "this and this future has been temporarily disabled" follow.

ISeeYouPee

that is nice :P voot for new moradon

HotAsIce

I think I'm more excited to see the "new items and quests" they are putting in than the new moradon, however I would like to try out the moving combo dummies, I think that will help me with a few combo questions I've had over the last couple months.

Then again, coming from the "Community asshole" I guess we could have expected scepticism :P

IllusionS

All these new features, theres bound to be some fancy new bugs out!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast