Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

New Moradon is Coming!

This is a discussion on New Moradon is Coming! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hooray, I wonder how many of them will be disabled after beterr, returnwolfs, and underworld.... I mean the turks learn ...
Page: 6

HotAsIce

Hooray, I wonder how many of them will be disabled after beterr, returnwolfs, and underworld.... I mean the turks learn how to use them to dupe :lol:

dude with new mordon its gonna be SO MUCH MORE FUN taking teh xtra 10 secs or 20 to run to inn and run there and there and etc lol
    but meh[/b]
    ofc it will be exciting in the first few weeks, but then u gona lose interest since its for 1-45 -from wut i heard from other players
    after it will be really irritating

u wont stay lvl45, u gona eventually move onto emc/ karus
    the only the good thing is the more spawns/ monsters for moradon, which most likely i c as something good for new servers when they r crowded

other servers r dead, except u might c 1 or 2 koxp here & there and some ppl starting out noob char or new to game

haru

ROFL pumpkin ur dumb there r like 3 noob mobs 2 spawns of kecoons 1 of worms all rest is haunga ak megans ect its WILL SUCK ASS FOR NEW SERVER

Oh really? Then what is this post on July 13th?

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...1&hl=server[/b]
    You are the one misunderstanding here.

In the post he clearly says " Stop ask for new server we will tell you when we're gonna release it"

No new notice ? so you have to wait. I dont think there will be a new server this summer, or maybe in september

HotAsIce

ROFL pumpkin ur dumb there r like 3 noob mobs 2 spawns of kecoons 1 of worms all rest is haunga ak megans ect its WILL SUCK ASS FOR NEW SERVER[/b]
    Wow, I never realized you levelled up to level 45 on worms and kekoons. Interesting.

You are the one misunderstanding here.

In the post he clearly says " Stop ask for new server we will tell you when we're gonna release it"

No new notice ? so you have to wait. I dont think there will be a new server this summer, or maybe in september[/b]
    Read more carefully please.

they NEVER said that they would maybe add another server so keep playing your server and it will come when it will come.[/b]
    There will be a release of a new server in the near future and we ask for your patience as we get the hardware and logistics in place to make that happen.[/b]

ROFL pumpkin ur dumb there r like 3 noob mobs 2 spawns of kecoons 1 of worms all rest is haunga ak megans ect its WILL SUCK ASS FOR NEW SERVER[/b]

oh i am sorry

how the hell am i supposed to know that, i am just guessing

then the patch is worthless then, make it look cool and then evry1 will get bored of it

it will be another worthless piece of junk

Read more carefully please.[/b]
    Yea I read bad, but near future means nothing, they just say near because if they said future that could be up to a year

looks like itll make ko bit more fun for 1 day then bam bored again

ofc it will be exciting in the first few weeks, but then u gona lose interest since its for 1-45 -from wut i heard from other players
    after it will be really irritating

u wont stay lvl45, u gona eventually move onto emc/ karus
    the only the good thing is the more spawns/ monsters for moradon, which most likely i c as something good for new servers when they r crowded

other servers r dead, except u might c 1 or 2 koxp here & there and some ppl starting out noob char or new to game[/b]
    u have to stay till 45 in moradon :P

u can go in abyss pre45 but cz/lufferson is +45

JustAnother

huh is there a new server coming I've been away for almost a year

HotAsIce

There's a group of people pretending there is :P

JustAnother

ahh I see some stunt to save the envoirnment or something ?

HotAsIce

I think its just a meneuver to keep people's minds off of the +9 and 10 weapons and armor everyone seems to be getting :P But hey, get Al Gore to stop by, and I'm sure he could use K2 coming out with a new server as an advocate against global warming :lol:

JustAnother

AHHahhahahah Al Gore nice
    ok on-topic again xD

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast