Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

New Moradon is Coming!

This is a discussion on New Moradon is Coming! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im talking about major releases things like KE or ROFD and New servers. and Im sure they wont fix that ...
Page: 7

im talking about major releases things like KE or ROFD and New servers. and Im sure they wont fix that because it will cause more problems.[/b]
    KE Realease date August 1st, release date September 13th.

One example (that isnt as good as SillyHo's example tho)

HotAsIce

Yeah, sorry guys, I think I got like 3 topics locked for going off topic, my bad! So who is going to be the bookie on betting the date, and how long the maintenance will be, I say we get seperate pools with different mods for different servers and have a minimum buy-in of 5 mil, whoever is closest gets all the cash!

JustAnother

I'd enter if I had the money, the one who guesses the highest number of days will win I guess though.. (yea english vocabulary kinda bad)

HotAsIce

I'd enter if I had the money, the one who guesses the highest number of days will win I guess though.. (yea english vocabulary kinda bad)[/b]
    We can make it like that game show The Price Is Right and if you guess higher than what it takes, you automatically loose :lol:

hopefully there wont be as many bugs with this update

r3wind

i swear i think human inn in moradon moved a bit

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

We can make it like that game show The Price Is Right and if you guess higher than what it takes, you automatically loose :lol:[/b]
    Drew Carey is the new host of The Price is Right 2 replace bob barker ^^ hahahaha lol, juss thought every1 should know, but other wise about the new moradon hope its sweet :P haha

peterX

Drew Carey is the new host of The Price is Right 2 replace bob barker ^^ hahahaha lol, juss thought every1 should know, but other wise about the new moradon hope its sweet :P haha[/b]
    OMG

lol got to be kidding me, meh soon in the furture they gonna clone bob to do the show forevr, till it get to the point ppl will think its freky kissing an clone of a died man... :huh:

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I won't trust any of the GM or Admin posts 'till I see them at the website instead of the Official Forums...they could have posted this just to calm down some flaming topics in their own forum (something they cannot do here).[/b]
    ok its on the official website now

EvilAtomicFrog

Oh really? Then what is this post on July 13th?

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...1&hl=server[/b]
    they wrote that on official forums 2 weeks ago not 5 months ago. everyone started to talk about new server what? 2 months ago? lol they had no choice to make that kind of message because everyone was making post about new server, this doesnt mean THE SERVER IS COMING OUT NEXT TUESDAY.

Toneh

The new Moradon sucks for leveling. Very BIG!

they wrote that on official forums 2 weeks ago not 5 months ago. everyone started to talk about new server what? 2 months ago? lol they had no choice to make that kind of message because everyone was making post about new server, this doesnt mean THE SERVER IS COMING OUT NEXT TUESDAY.[/b]

Touche

But I don't think anyone is saying it's comin on a certain day.. I was just responding to him saying 'currently' that they never said a server would come anytime soon. But I agree they were probably forced to release that message due to ppl assuming shit ahead of time.

Banned

i awnt new mordon cause im sick of the old one gogoog ko!! lol ^^

icex08

hopefully got new map not a new bug n new lagggg n also for the new KOXP promble

DeX

Not 100% sure but i think it will look like this one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqkpUZFpvI8

I hope im right.. cause if I am, it will be so fkin sweet!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast