Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

new name change policys | PaperRaper needs YOUR support!

This is a discussion on new name change policys | PaperRaper needs YOUR support! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...showtopic=97099 i dont see any reason why should i name change would like u all support me thare since its ...
Page: 1

:pic:

Default new name change policys | PaperRaper needs YOUR support!

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...showtopic=97099

i dont see any reason why should i name change would like u all support me thare since its really bullshit of k2

the word "rape" is in your name
    so they want..

but cmon, many of those names doesnt even hurt anyone

The game is free and so should THIS nc..
    In lastchaos we give out a free namechange scroll if we find a character with bad name

_CAP_

Originally posted by KrepiN

In lastchaos we give out a free namechange scroll if we find a character with bad name
    that sounds like a good idea they should do this in ko, but ofc k2 isnt gonna do this cause there jews and dont like to give out free things...

ya well fck k2... i am not gone spend 20$ for it and i dont care if they ban me ill just play other games/chars whatever

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by ic:
    ya well fck k2... i am not gone spend 20$ for it and i dont care if they ban me ill just play other games/chars whatever
    so this topic is useless

LOCK PLS MOD!

cama ur the 1 who useless here u should really stop posting without thinking

i want ppl go thare and support why? becoz its really stupid reason for paying 20$ for totaly NOTHING its like giving away ur money

plasmasword

If they gave out free NCS to people with bad nicks, I would make 100 nicks with "FuckTurks" "IRapeBabies" just to get free scrolls.

not tradeble name change scrolls?

so u cant marchant?

Originally posted by plasmasword
    If they gave out free NCS to people with bad nicks, I would make 100 nicks with "FuckTurks" "IRapeBabies" just to get free scrolls.

"have to be used while gm watch it"
    then it cant be haxed.

Originally posted by ic:
    cama ur the 1 who useless here u should really stop posting without thinking *

i want ppl go thare and support why? becoz its really stupid reason for paying 20$ for totaly NOTHING *its like giving away ur money
    u knew the risk when u made the character name...just because they never enforced it before doesnt mean that they wouldnt ever

ur fault not k2's...go bitch at urself not at k2

they have no reason to give u free name changes...u broke the rules why should they give up 20$ cuz u broke the rules? if u know ur name is bad go out and buy a name change for igc before u get banned

_CAP_

well the rule regrading names use to be that the gm just changes it.

Originally posted by _CAP_
    well the rule regrading names use to be that the gm just changes it.
    theyre just skipping a step

heres how it WOULD go:
    gm sees bad name or bad name is reported
    gm changes it to "Name Change By Gm ####" < replace #### with whatever numbered person u are to get ur name changed
    person then bitches that his name was changed to something so retarded
    k2 says "tough luck by a name change if u want to change it OR dont make ur name something bad to begin with"
    person says "FUCK K2 GREEDY BITCHES JUST WANT MY MONEY"

heres how it IS:
    gm sees bad name
    gm bans
    person bitches
    k2 says tough luck buy a name change if u wanna be unbanned or forget about ur account and stay banned for namnig urself something bad
    person says "FUCK K2 GREEDY BITCHES JUST WANT MY MONEY"

as u can see the result is the same...just different way to getting there

_CAP_

not really the same thing, but i really think k2 should be worried about other things more important than peoples names.

cama i know what u saying but every post u make u must flame ppl maybe just shut up and read the posts will be better, some ppl allready afraid post coz ur stupid flames :rollseyes: :P

and i do PREFER MY NAME BE "namechangedbygm4589647" instaed of NOT be able to PLAY

and WHAT is worng with my name? it isnt reaper witch how suppused to spelled

Originally posted by ic:
    and i do PREFER MY NAME BE "namechangedbygm4589647" instaed of NOT be able to PLAY
    then buy a name change scroll in game before it gets to the point u get banned...its not hard...spend what...1bil at most ONCE to change ur name to a name that wont get banned or lose ur account and that 1bil and all ur items and all ur time spent....1bil igc>not having anythign

i say 1bil cuz thats the max u can merch for and i dunno the prices in game atm as i quit playing months ago

Originally posted by ic:
    and WHAT is worng with my name? it isnt reaper witch how suppused to spelled
    but ur name ISNT reaper its RAPER as in a person who rapes...rape isnt a nice thing dont u agree?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast