Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

new name change policys | PaperRaper needs YOUR support!

This is a discussion on new name change policys | PaperRaper needs YOUR support! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey camaltoe, why are you on a forum everyday for a game you don't play?...
Page: 3

IllExtend

Hey camaltoe, why are you on a forum everyday for a game you don't play?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by IllExtend
    because unlike u i have friends

Necessarily* :P Yea that makes sense i guess.. Gm impersonation.. dont ruin my slant at K2 :angry:

cama u are a bitch wat ur defending is not true and i promise you i will get k2 with this

shortly after we contacted cdca last time staff changes came and k2 make new big website and change names of there admins and started doing shit . We didn't even have proof of our complaint then this time we contact cdca we will have enough proof to fuck them.

i really think ur agressive stance on this topic is jus cuz ur bored of talking to arca on mirc and since i spent 1-3 years aoling i can say MIRCS SUCK

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IllExtend
    because unlike u i have friends[/b]
    on the internet :mellow:

someweirdguy

Originally posted by KaZaM+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaZaM)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-IllExtend

on the internet :mellow:[/b]

lol +1

Originally posted by someweirdguy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(someweirdguy)</div>
    Originally posted by KaZaM+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaZaM)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IllExtend

on the internet :mellow:[/b]

lol +1[/b][/quote]

dam wierdguy u burnnnnnnnnnnned him

morax

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IllExtend
    because unlike u i have friends[/b]
    orly? :unsure:

idefix

lol if u dont wanna pay 20$ and lose ur account ur a fcking moron. also stop with the bullshit about it shud be reaper but its raper, thats also ur fault not k2's, cama is right and u are wrong, u buy NC or dont buy, i dont think k2 gives a shit if u do or dont, u pay 20$ to keep ur account which apparently is way more valuable than 20$, or then u keep ur 20$ and get banned. ur choise. this post wont change anything and i dont see why u posted about it here, nothings gonna change the fact u hve to buy NC to keep on playing, and u already knew that so why u posted this here, useless.

OLD1953

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    Wraith the problem is, k2 isn't really being inconsistent.

If i'm not mistaken though, this is not the first time k2 has done this so it should not come as a suprise, if im not mistaken some time back k2 banned all accounts with names that included a turkish y, and that wasn't even in their policy.
    Yes, you are mistaken, they "said" they would not allow characters with any turkish letters in the name, but what they "meant" was that no more unicode characters woud be allowed.

Reason was that any account with such chars in the name interacted with any other account with a similar name but different unicode chars, so that any item placed in the inn in one account was autoduped in the inn of the second account. At least, that was the reason I got when I tried to inquire into the matter.

:pic:

pff pay 20$ for nothing? yaya its not much but stil 20$ for NOTHING

and stop the flames becoz most of u here just idiots i know maybe its useless post but comon they taking a way money from ppl

any mod lock this ... to much flames... :unsure:

You guys do know that from the moment you created your account, you lost possession of it, correct? Your account is the sole property of K2, they are basically just lending it to you.

Now, rather than be the nazi mod and lock this after my reply, I'll leave it open for a bit longer, then I'll follow the topic starter's plea to lock it.

except one thing shurt there are laws in california STRICT LAWS for online companys like k2 .

if u rent a car and u buy insurance u agree to watever u sign . if the 'rental' company decides while ur out on the road that ur insurance only covers so much and u get an acident ur still beileve the word is "BOUND" to wat u signed and they would still have to cover watever was agree'd on

regardless of watever u guys think of if someone who lives in california goes right now and files a complaint with the bbb about there name being made before the sla/tos and they want a gm to provide a name change free of charge . k2 ignores it or replys to it and does nothing , when / if that account is banned the users who resides in california can contact the cali department of consumer affairs and they will then give k2 2 buisness days to reply via fax/telephone/snailmail if they do not cdca will take legal action . this is no bs look up the laws for interent companys in california k2 is based outta cali .

oh and fyi since the installer is hosted elsewhere then there site where there tos is im willing to beat the tos on the installer hasn't even update so yeah theres a whole nother case right THURRR

Originally posted by Private
    except one thing shurt there are laws in california STRICT LAWS for online companys like k2 .

if u rent a car and u buy insurance u agree to watever u sign . if the 'rental' company decides while ur out on the road that ur insurance only covers so much and u get an acident ur still beileve the word is "BOUND" to wat u signed and they would still have to cover watever was agree'd on *

regardless of watever u guys think of if someone who lives in california goes right now and files a complaint with the bbb about there name being made before the sla/tos and they want a gm to provide a name change free of charge . k2 ignores it or replys to it and does nothing , when / if that account is banned the users who resides in california can contact the cali department of consumer affairs and they will then give k2 2 buisness days to reply via fax/telephone/snailmail if they do not cdca will take legal action . this is no bs look up the laws for interent companys in california k2 is based outta cali .

oh and fyi since the installer is hosted elsewhere then there site where there tos is im willing to beat the tos on the installer hasn't even update so yeah theres a whole nother case right THURRR
    Why wouldn't the ToS on the client update? I'm sure it could be updated just as simply as the client is updated via the patch FTP.

idefix

Originally posted by Private

if u rent a car and u buy insurance u agree to watever u sign . if the 'rental' company decides while ur out on the road that ur insurance only covers so much and u get an acident ur still beileve the word is "BOUND" to wat u signed and they would still have to cover watever was agree'd on *

does that work if u live outside california?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast