Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Quickest 1-80 time?

This is a discussion on Quickest 1-80 time? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey there guys, So I started playing on C-West about three days ago and so far, it's fairly active, especially ...
Page: 1

Unlimited

Default Quickest 1-80 time?

Hey there guys,

So I started playing on C-West about three days ago and so far, it's fairly active, especially with exp parties and since I'm off for a month, I'm basically no-life'ing it and playing KO 18+ hours a day (lol). I bought the EXP premium and I'm almost level 64. How long would it take to hit level 80 if I'm just constantly exping?

I met a Priest friend who also just wants to exp, so we're both slaving away and pressing buttons. Would I be able to hit 80 in about two months or so if I play the way I'm playing now? With the rate I'm going, I hope to hit 70 by next week.

Hopefully I don't burn out though lol

18 hrs a day lol

you can do it in prolly 1 month playing that much. 2 easy. stay para until 75 if melee then find Booro / DS / DK in cz. Shouldn't be a problem gettin 80 in 2 months. If buffer then alot easier ( can get para / quest / dk / booro / ds parties.)

Banned

The biggest problem is how hard it is to find decent exp.

Try to enjoy the game and dont hurry to much, you get bored exping to much :P

with hardcore exp u can make it with one exp prem

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

shiit ur my hero lol, i get bored after doing 1-2 hours of exp

on topic: i remember a old clannie of mine that did in like 20 days, 1-80, he used to solo hob goblin's at cz till he could get into booro partie's, was a rogue and had insane stuff tho.

Unlimited

The thing is though, I haven't gone to Eslant for a long period of time, only for like an hour then went back to Apostles since no one was in Eslant, hopefully we can get a group going for Eslant since I'm leveling with the same few people, maybe we might all go together and exp there once everyone hits 60~62 ish and get decent gear.

What level can I start doing Paramun? Our setup will basically be me (Sin), buffer, duffer, mage and another Sin, so we need more people, but the 5 will be our main core exp group

u could do brahman at 60+ with the group of 5. Dependin on your gear ofc.

Banned

OMG 18h per day it's too hard

if you can play at least 16h per day exp you might go 80 in before exp premium gone

Unlimited

I don't think my gear is much of an issue, I have full +7 shell set, 2x +7 Shards/+7 EE and the rest are Old uniques. The others, I don't really know, but I know they're not as geared as I am, except for maybe my priest friend, but he's buffing, so I don't think his gear really matters lol.

I did it in 1.5 month, with exp prem its quite easy.

... i cant undestand how can you guys exp so much ? im getting borred to death in like an hour ... i play for abouth 3 years and im lvl 80 .. im sorry i went off topic !!! but yes if you exp so much it should`nt be a problem reaching lvl 80 in 1 month. gl and have patience

Ya, its pretty easy with xp prem, i dont know how long all the way to 80 but i do know that i timed myself when i went from 79 to 80 and it was about 10 hours of booro (in a decent party). So just do the math and you'll figure it out.

well hes saying hes only exping at apos for 18 hours a day so he wont be getting 80 in a month. try to start a para or even a braham and you will get 80 in a reasonable amount of time

1-60 can be done in one day with prem, and constant apos pt, and if ur quick doing ur quests,
    i did 62-69 in 2 days "one weekend", constant paramuns
    70-80 can be done in 2 weeks with good pties in cz: boroo, ds, CW, Dts

but ofc, this is all harcore :P

1-80 shouldnt be hard to do in a month if u put ur mind to it...

but hey, i made it to 75 and got tired and started playing rlb and ardream :P

Unlimited

Well, I just woke up, got a little rest and started doing Apostles again, finally hit level 64. I'm using the EXP Timer (http://www.kodb.info/exptimer.php) and I get about 12% per hour, fluctuates when I need to repair/repot etc
    The people I am exping with though are starting to get above 60+, so hopefully in a day or two, we all can start doing Brahman/Paramuns...that'd be pretty nice lol.

btw, what level should we all be at before starting Booros? And why CZ Booro? What about Eslant?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast