Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

**NEW** Official KO server

This is a discussion on **NEW** Official KO server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant believe how much people have given up, a little bit of a discussion can make a difference, all ...
Page: 2

i cant believe how much people have given up, a little bit of a discussion can make a difference, all im asking is dont say it will never happen

Im asking if you want it to happen post in the gamerfirst topic

Nothing to do with it wont happen just if you want it too

You must still believe in Santa Claus.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Never going to happen, and I'm goign to give you the same argument as you gave us.. If you've played prior to 2006, you know how much K2 sucks.

@The merging: As it was said in the Ask the GM topic, CW is the only server that WILL NEVER be merged with any server, since it's the only server that has the european only restriction.

Banned Senior Member

All the new expansions were meant to attract more new players not bring back the old ones and a lot of those new additions to the game were licked off the other mmo's (i.e. pet system which was a total waste imo). Ur idea isnt original, and im sure there were plenty other nostalgic suggestions and unfortunately it will be dismissed as such.

i made this post for actually people who wanna play knight empire again, i didnt make it for people to have a moan as to why it wont happen,

with respect if you dont think it will happen dont post just leave the topic, if you want it to happen and to try and make a difference please post on the forums

I'd love to see it happen but i'm afraid it never will...

don't forget to mention the popularity of 70 cap servers nowadays, and theres a lot of money to be earned they might fallf or it xD

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I'd love to see it happen but i'm afraid it never will...

don't forget to mention the popularity of 70 cap servers nowadays, and theres a lot of money to be earned they might fallf or it xD
    i have =), need people to post there tho cus thats the only way to get there attention, its like a partician to get old ko back =)

And lvl 70 server are in hi demand and would be nice to see K2 bring one back

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcaster View Post
    i made this post for actually people who wanna play knight empire again, i didnt make it for people to have a moan as to why it wont happen,

with respect if you dont think it will happen dont post just leave the topic, if you want it to happen and to try and make a difference please post on the forums
    Well then you should have restricted this topic to naive people only

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    Well then you should have restricted this topic to naive people only
    You're obviously someone who enters topic's to just get a rant / argue with someone, if you dont wanna participate please

Leave where you came in =)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcaster View Post
    You're obviously someone who enters topic's to just get a rant / argue with someone, if you dont wanna participate please

Leave where you came in =)
    roftl bye.. cya in a private server

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    roftl bye.. cya in a private server
    bye bye =)

bro sounds like ya wanna play private server we been playing with mgames too long to know how they work if their CEO reads this SHAME ON THEM for such crappy support

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    bro sounds like ya wanna play private server we been playing with mgames too long to know how they work if their CEO reads this SHAME ON THEM for such crappy support
    No i really dont want a private server lol ,if i wanted to play a private server id play oldschool ko which is the closest thing to KE

i wouldnt play a private server and spend money because they are few and far between, they come and go, atleast with K2 they are gonna stick around

Banned

a lot of people will say you are dreamer but the thing you must be sure

you aren't the only one

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Yeah maybe it will never happen, but who knows maybe it will... I would love to see it happen leave the guy alone for posting this I backed added a post on the official forums who knows maybe something will happen :/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast