Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

**NEW** Official KO server

This is a discussion on **NEW** Official KO server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The fact that they cant even listen to us when there's hackers that need to be banned, or bugs to ...
Page: 3

The fact that they cant even listen to us when there's hackers that need to be banned, or bugs to be fixed. You think they would listen to people asking for a whole new server specifically just for the people who don't like the new usko...lol

Even with the old usko, there would still be all the same problems so it wouldn't improve anything.

lol i remember when thy released hellasgram or however u spell it, tht pk server. Ppl wuld send items to there main accounts was way too gg yet pathetic on ko's case.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    The fact that they cant even listen to us when there's hackers that need to be banned, or bugs to be fixed. You think they would listen to people asking for a whole new server specifically just for the people who don't like the new usko...lol

Even with the old usko, there would still be all the same problems so it wouldn't improve anything.
    considering it would give them money yes

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post

They have put something into effect caled jail, you now get sent to jail for ex ammounts of days with a punishment stick to kill mobs, the stick does 1 dmg

Thats just the start they are planning to implement a working auto ban which you cannot get around

So tell me now that community pestering them for somethign doesnt make them do something about it?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcaster View Post
    They have put something into effect caled jail, you now get sent to jail for ex ammounts of days with a punishment stick to kill mobs, the stick does 1 dmg

Thats just the start they are planning to implement a working auto ban which you cannot get around

So tell me now that community pestering them for somethign doesnt make them do something about it?
    They have been promising all the same shit for years and years. I just got used to the BS they spout coz I like to play the game. Same goes for k0xpers/goldfarmers, if u dun wanna go insane after a while you just have to ignore them.

I specifically remember a post Korlash, yes Korlash, the head fvckin honcho, da main man stating "Speedhack and wallhack are a thing of the past 100% guaranteed". What a twat he looks now huh? Never gonna happen.

You obviously dont play USKO anymore.

They got rid of that, due to it was banning more legit players then hackers.

Besides, what your suggesting in no way improves current gameplay, and for that exactly reason they won't bother. It gives them more to worry about, and they still have all the hacking/cheating they have now...where's the improvement in that?

At least an anti-cheat would benefit everyone who plays usko, not just some people who don't play and want their own server who think making it back to the way usko was will somehow get rid of all ko's problems.

The server you request will never happen.

Korlash and Calimaestro tried getting a legacy server set up with strict requirements for joining (no new players, the account had to be a minimum age WITH a clean history, etc)

mGame flat out refused to even consider it

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post

Korlash and Calimaestro tried getting a legacy server set up with strict requirements for joining (no new players, the account had to be a minimum age WITH a clean history, etc)

That server would just take too much work to do...hell they cant even get the majority of the bugs fixed and control cheating let alone create a server requiring those dynamics. An old KE server might actually be considered, but my bet is 99.9% its shot down at 1st mention of it. If im not mistaken, that is one of the big reasons MYKO was shut down, they didnt want to buy the new patches and mgame said bb, I could be wrong there tho.

This would be awsome! <3 the old skool KO!

nice solution bro!! mmm what time ? =S

they would need a whole other client to do it... wont happen

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post

any legit company who has an average business degree would refuse it too, think about it, no new players = no $$$ growth and limited user base that is likely to decline over time = slow death

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

They should merge all the servers and have a party based PVP. I'd totally come back to KO just to see people fight each other to death for EXP spots.

Wont happens...

I considered playing another game and Aion wons. PvP is vry very nice, similar to KO in rapidity of execution, and flight action make it better in some points. Pve is alot more hot, and graphics too... Even if they would make a server like that.... no point of playing it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast