Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

New Patch 13.31

This is a discussion on New Patch 13.31 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ReMiX There is problem with new Patch install :S Its make me problem like: Cant connect to ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Sp4wN
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ReMiX
    There is problem with new Patch install :S
    Its make me problem like: Cant connect to the the FTP...
    i did installed the patch via launcher but it gives me a msg after the x-trap... "Please exectue knight via launcher" ... smth i did -_____-
    GG k2 <_<

  2. #17
    Sp4wN
    Guest

    Default

    i press on launcher now.. than i get this....



    can i ask .. WTF?

  3. #18
    Senior Member Suicune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Originally posted by download+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(download)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune
    I try another server and got "outdated version"

    but i'm with 1331 ><
    Change in Server.txt to 1331 and u ll able to login.[/b]
    Yea i'm with this version , but when i try to connect i get this error msg ...

    "Outdated version pls.... bla bla"


  4. #19
    __countess__
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Sp4wN
    i press on launcher now.. than i get this....



    can i ask .. WTF?

    wow your desktop is weird :P

  5. #20
    BP_Slayer
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Suicune+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Suicune)</div>
    Originally posted by download@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune

    I try another server and got "outdated version"

    but i'm with 1331 ><


    Change in Server.txt to 1331 and u ll able to login.
    Yea i'm with this version , but when i try to connect i get this error msg ...

    "Outdated version pls.... bla bla"

    [/b]
    had same just redownload the patch and reinstall

  6. #21
    :pic:
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Sp4wN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sp4wN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReMiX
    There is problem with new Patch install :S
    Its make me problem like: Cant connect to the the FTP...
    i did installed the patch via launcher but it gives me a msg after the x-trap... "Please exectue knight via launcher" ... smth i did -_____-
    GG k2 <_<[/b]
    same here -_-

  7. #22
    Senior Member Suicune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    ok ^^

  8. #23
    Sp4wN
    Guest

    Default

    my desktop is wired coz i'm from israel.. anyway... i have installed the patch than i press launcher .. i had that exeute from cd shit
    than after i press again...i get that license Oo

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New_Order
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    Originally posted by Sp4wN@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReMiX

    There is problem with new Patch install :S
    Its make me problem like: Cant connect to the the FTP...

    i did installed the patch via launcher but it gives me a msg after the x-trap... "Please exectue knight via launcher" ... smth i did -_____-
    GG k2 <_<
    same here -_-[/b]
    Just open it via launcher again...doing it 2x fixed it...

  10. #25
    Inspectah Deck
    Guest

    Default

    didant they said when the new server comes out they will fix clan bug? sooo hopfully this patch fix it.

  11. #26
    :pic:
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sp4wN
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReMiX

    There is problem with new Patch install :S
    Its make me problem like: Cant connect to the the FTP...

    i did installed the patch via launcher but it gives me a msg after the x-trap... "Please exectue knight via launcher" ... smth i did -_____-
    GG k2 <_<
    same here -_-[/b]
    Just open it via launcher again...doing it 2x fixed it...[/b][/quote]

    did it and i can login but whan i login ares2 its go out from game ..anyone alse have it ? :unsure:

  12. #27
    SirKnight
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)
    Originally posted by ic:
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sp4wN
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReMiX

    There is problem with new Patch install :S
    Its make me problem like: Cant connect to the the FTP...

    i did installed the patch via launcher but it gives me a msg after the x-trap... "Please exectue knight via launcher" ... smth i did -_____-
    GG k2 <_<


    same here -_-
    Just open it via launcher again...doing it 2x fixed it...[/b]
    did it and i can login but whan i login ares2 its go out from game ..anyone alse have it ? :unsure:[/b][/quote]

    I had it then i do what wagyar said then it worked ><

  13. #28
    Senior Member Sman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Wtf... Patching didn't work for me at first (I only got "Login Server Connection Failed!" althogh the login server was up) so I reinstalled KO with version 1299 and used the launcher to patch it all the way from 1299 - 1331 wich worked just fine. Then I tried to start it with kight online.exe and I get this:


    And after a while a window pops up saying that I should launch it via Launcher. I do that and now I can't connect to the server again:


    Wich was the reason I reinstalled it from the beggining. I had no problem connecting to server while patching from 1299-1331 tho.
    Adn i've tried to flush dns etc. Doesn't work.
    What should I do?

  14. #29
    xourico
    Guest

    Default

    simple, restart ur internet connection!!ZZZZ or open a webpage using IE <_<

  15. #30
    endlessrage
    Guest

    Default

    it isnt working

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •