Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

New Patch 1476

This is a discussion on New Patch 1476 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i say 2 weeks ^^...
Page: 2

Mercyful

i say 2 weeks ^^

i give them 5 days

spyrex

nvm

trojan??

spyrex

nvm

Devastator

rofl, this is fake. He wants to send you a keylogger. Don't download this please wait for the servers to be up and download the new patch( if there are any) via the launcher

spyrex

nvm

Banned

rofl, this is fake. He wants to send you a keylogger. Don't download this please wait for the servers to be up and download the new patch( if there are any) via the launcher[/b]
    u mean k2 would want to send u the keylogger??? (if that's what it is), go check it urself -.- ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com then find the patch.

spyrex

nvm

bukovski

rofl, this is fake. He wants to send you a keylogger. Don't download this please wait for the servers to be up and download the new patch( if there are any) via the launcher[/b]
    hahhaha files are on official ftp of site ! so no keylogers or other bullshit... just somethimes some bad coded antivirus program make some of programs files as potentialy virus/trojan etc. - so dont panic pls !!! its apsolutly normal. IF you maybe dont beleve send this file to your AV software company and you will get 100% true answer !

ty

p.s. manual update is same as update via launcer - no big diference - but for noob in computer world i think is beter to stay at launcher update.

ty again

IllusionS

I installed her, I highly doubt its a trojan unless someone hacked into their ftp and uploaded that stuff, either way they could hack into it and you could download it automatically via launcher later and it would still be a trojan if it was.

spyrex

nvm

Devastator

hahhaha files are on official ftp of site ! so no keylogers or other bullshit... just somethimes some bad coded antivirus program make some of programs files as potentialy virus/trojan etc. - so dont panic pls !!! its apsolutly normal. IF you maybe dont beleve send this file to your AV software company and you will get 100% true answer !

ty

p.s. manual update is same as update via launcer - no big diference - but for noob in computer world i think is beter to stay at launcher update.

ty again[/b]
    The official website isnt even safe so how can you be sure the ftp site is safe? I trust virus scans more than i trust k2 unfortunatly. Downloading the patches from the launcher rather then from a website with unsafe potential is a way to be more safe. But suit yourself, just dont whine when you get hacked or something like that, because everything that has to do with k2 is safe. right???

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

woopy dee fucking dooooooooooooooo a new patch >_>

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

downloaded it and its only a copy of the launcher.exe and of the knightonline.exe LOL

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast