Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

New Patch 1476

This is a discussion on New Patch 1476 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who knows [/b] same ftp server that ur accusing as a pontential lol since u dont know its better to ...
Page: 4

Coronius

Who knows [/b]

same ftp server that ur accusing as a pontential lol

since u dont know its better to not say anything dude (friendly advice)

Banned

Thanks Capt Obvious[/b]
    o now u act like u know all this shit when u start askin unnecessary questions

he acts like he knows shit when he obviously doesnt <_<

Infinitemadness

Goodness. Yes this is the official ftp site where they upload all the patchs. When the servers come back online, just get the patch that way if you are at all concerned with it. It&#39;s the same one that I have, it gives the same patchs etc...I dont need to go to his link I have it in my favorites. Dont trust me either I am freshly released from the enemy. lol

Banned

Goodness. Yes this is the official ftp site where they upload all the patchs. When the servers come back online, just get the patch that way if you are at all concerned with it. It&#39;s the same one that I have, it gives the same patchs etc...I dont need to go to his link I have it in my favorites. Dont trust me either I am freshly released from the enemy. lol[/b]
    since uve been there and stuff can u tell if they do what devile said? cuz i remember when they did the christmas patch that trade bug shit came back and it ruined it

ph3var2

We still miss you IM

Infinitemadness

Thanks Ph3var

@MagicWannaBe: Yeah you can pretty much trust what Devile says, he hasnt steered me wrong yet. I dont know what you are referring to, but if you got a copy of it or a link I&#39;ll check it out. Like Ive said before when they try to fix one thing, they always open it up for something else. And it usually happens after a patch, so look for some new bug to come along. Like the Isiloon bug, is that still around? I havent heard they fixed that yet. The Christmas bug was found out pretty much after the patch. It&#39;s a trend that they continue to follow.

I&#39;ll be back playing sooner or later. Hopefully some good people are still going to play by that time.

Devastator

So you dont think its possible to put corrupted files on the ftp server that aren&#39;t downloaded with the launcher. Its the same place, but not the same thing

Coronius

We still miss you IM [/b]

+F1

best ever

Infinitemadness

So you dont think its possible to put corrupted files on the ftp server that aren&#39;t downloaded with the launcher. Its the same place, but not the same thing[/b]
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh Im sure it&#39;s possible If you knew the root ftp site. Or hack that one. Anything is possible. Im sure if the "hackers" got ahold of their cs tool page, wonder what kind of damage they could do? *Bad thoughts, Bad thoughts*...sorry...I would never, but It would be kinda funny to see them scramble. LOL

But it is possible. I have never heard of any such virus/trojan/keylogger come out of there yet. If there has been, its been so fast that nobody knew about it. :shrugs:

anyone know what this new patch is a bout ?? before i use to know how to open it and check what is comming out now i forgot :S

llJuanMall

whats going on?!
    i just checked the forums after 3 hours and i see this 3 page thread.... wtf?!? new patch?!! wtf?! summary pls

Devastator

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Im sure it&#39;s possible If you knew the root ftp site. Or hack that one. Anything is possible. Im sure if the "hackers" got ahold of their cs tool page, wonder what kind of damage they could do? *Bad thoughts, Bad thoughts*...sorry...I would never, but It would be kinda funny to see them scramble. LOL

But it is possible. I have never heard of any such virus/trojan/keylogger come out of there yet. If there has been, its been so fast that nobody knew about it. :shrugs:[/b]
    Thank you, the rest of you can shut the fuk up now

wideload620

short verstion idiot posted Ftp website is a hacksite people jumped on him massive orgy of flammers

mammlea

short verstion idiot posted Ftp website is a hacksite people jumped on him massive orgy of flammers[/b]

Just like that PLUS the usual spam just like wideload620 did.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast