Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

New Patch 1476

This is a discussion on New Patch 1476 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he asked 4 the short verstion i gave it 2 him have something againsent answering questions in a straight forward ...
Page: 5

wideload620

he asked 4 the short verstion i gave it 2 him have something againsent answering questions in a straight forward manner do we?

DarK

rofl : go to log in ko and get Ftpopenerror yay 6 times in a row..

Coronius

Thank you, the rest of you can shut the fuk up now [/b]

i can do w/e rules allow me to do ..

on the other hand the fact that u can not (dont want to) understand is that if i got a trojan on my comp u will have it also as soon as u will patch game via launcher ...

tybb

llJuanMall

short verstion idiot posted Ftp website is a hacksite people jumped on him massive orgy of flammers[/b]
    roflll :lol:

ftperror here too -_-

Infinitemadness

Ok I got it to work, what I did, was d/l the 1475 patch, opened it up, copied the launcher2 to my knight online folder. I get extract failed. I downloaded patch 1476 patch and copied exe to same folder, changed my server.ini file to show files=1476. Worked.

Logged in, got dc'd, now it says, "Please execute KO from launcher..." lol I'll keep working on it. haha

Ok, after that, I went back into patch 1476, copied Launcher2 and copied back into my KO folder. Clicked on Launcher2, and logged right in. So far so good.

rockk

thanks for the patch

Infinitemadness

Heh I just created a new barb on Ronark, "InFiniTeMadneSS" Logging into R1 now

fucks sake, 4 pages of flaming about antivirus -.-

so far all i've seen in-game is that items can be sent thru the mail again. i was thinking at least a couple people would have posted what the patches do seeing as the servers been up for an hour but nope 4 pages of TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Infinitemadness

It says mainly for a security patch.

Coronius

worked ..

extracted files that i manualy downloaded into ko folder > edit version in server.ini > launcher > exacute ko via launcher error > repeat launcher > log in

edit: i had problems with autopatch

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Everyone was wrong about koxp about how many days i just logged b1 and a guy was shooting arrows whit hes daggers >_>

Yup I saw wallhack in abyss still

razzy

infinite, human or orc?

DarkSid

Heh I just created a new barb on Ronark, "InFiniTeMadneSS" Logging into R1 now [/b]

infinite, human or orc?[/b]

Barbarian=Human.

Speed

Everyone was wrong about koxp about how many days i just logged b1 and a guy was shooting arrows whit hes daggers >_>[/b]
    eh ? i wasnt wrong , i said koxp would still be there lol

BTW , i was on version 1474.. open launcher and it says downloading 1476.. no 1475.. then launch ko and a lot of invalid data tables blah blah... :lol:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast