Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New Patch ?

This is a discussion on New Patch ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, i care, I can look now, which n00b bought my stuff XD...
Page: 3

SirChaoS

Yeah, i care, I can look now, which n00b bought my stuff XD

Originally posted by Shurt
    Oh yes, because we all care WHEN someone bought our shit.
    I know that WE dont care who and when bought it.. They are patching things that are not that relevant, unfortunatly

FlyingCat

still JackPot x100 wohooo ^_^

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    I know that WE dont care who and when bought it.. They are patching things that are not that relevant, unfortunatly [/b]
    Wasn't talking about you, was talking about K2 in general, lol. ^_^

FlyingCat

x50 a.q ^_^

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lateralus
    The merchant bug is fixed! Look when you sell smthin it tells you the time when you sold it, buyer and the item that has been sold *^_^
    Oh yes, because we all care WHEN someone bought our shit.[/b]
    actually theres been sum hacking cuz of that bug going on in ares im almost positive cuz about 2 weeks ago like a hundred accounts of ppl i know got hacked im guessing that cuz of that bug when u sell something and sum buys it it told u their account id number instead of the name so they database hacked and changed the info on the account id of the player :S then sold it on ebay like my friends priest falearo which was hacked then and we have been following it ever since so all humans in ares dont add that priest to ur clan ^_^

ViSeH

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lateralus

The merchant bug is fixed! Look when you sell smthin it tells you the time when you sold it, buyer and the item that has been sold *^_^

actually theres been sum hacking cuz of that bug going on in ares im almost positive cuz about 2 weeks ago like a hundred accounts of ppl i know got hacked im guessing that cuz of that bug when u sell something and sum buys it it told u their account id number instead of the name so they database hacked and changed the info on the account id of the player :S then sold it on ebay like my friends priest falearo which was hacked then and we have been following it ever since so all humans in ares dont add that priest to ur clan ^_^[/b]
    this is pure bullshit dude

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123