Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New Patch

This is a discussion on New Patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think they are fuking over sharers... [/b] I made the account and I still live in the same place ...
Page: 3

Banned

I think they are fuking over sharers... [/b]
    I made the account and I still live in the same place ._.

P.S. - It's a merchant char.

rotfl ur acc gone :S?

ooo

thnx k2[/b]
    i get the same error. i hope this is not something they trying to do to prevent share/sell/buy accounts.

Mooshoo

thnx k2[/b]
    I just about fell off my chair im getting that too.

ETA I'm getting it on my original account too which was registered here so it's gotta be a fuck up.

I made the account and I still live in the same place ._.

P.S. - It's a merchant char.[/b]
    Some people think that it's the first person to log on the account after the restart and where ever they are located is the only place someone can get in from. :blink: I dunno it could all be fuked up bugs.

Bug.. by the sounds of it now

Banned

Thought that at first aswell, but I had just logged the account. Logged out to go C1 and got that. :s

I am registered in America and I am playing from America. I get the error. I'm sending anthrax to K2 Headquarters.

ripped

It's gone if you wait I'm a sharer on a 80 warrior and at first all ppl had issue then After orignal own wen to bed I check his acc for % to see wat i have to do tomorow. then another sharer logged on after me had to wait like 5 min but got on its a bugg atm but only time will tell

EatMeTheMage

It's bugged in 7 out of 8 accounts I have access to... omg
    THIS SUX

my own acc and both my friend's are bugged now..

draviste

my own acc and both my friend's are bugged now..[/b]
    They finsihed putting in there checkers (remember all that beta testing on the new server before release) will only allow you to log accounts in the same country as yourself, bad for sharers that are not in the same country as the account holder, but really good to help protect accounts from being hacked, now in theroy without a proxy you cannot be hacked by anyone outside your country, really bad for people that did not put in the right country when they registered or have moved to a new country.

They finsihed putting in there checkers (remember all that beta testing on the new server before release) will only allow you to log accounts in the same country as yourself, bad for sharers that are not in the same country as the account holder, but really good to help protect accounts from being hacked, now in theroy without a proxy you cannot be hacked by anyone outside your country[/b]

how come im in canada, and i cant logon my own account... which i registered here, and also i bought every premium here.....

EatMeTheMage

this could've been the best idea EVER if you were given to option to change the country that's allowed on the site. that way the people who needs to get on can, but hackers can mostly likely not.

The king. Senior Member

no uk flag. no peruvian flag, no brazilian flag... but theres japanese flag, korean and chinese flags...

K2 ýs smartý and ýs funný...[/b]
    not a swedish one either-.-

ClanoftheBrokenBow

candies arent gone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast