pwner4last got MBD?

This is a discussion on pwner4last got MBD? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for those of u who dont know, MBD = minor brain damage or disfunction or something like that anyways xD ...
Page: 1

idefix

for those of u who dont know, MBD = minor brain damage or disfunction or something like that anyways xD

quoting his topic on marketing section

Ok, just want to say this:
    IDEFIX IS NOT WELCOME IN THIS TOPIC !!!!
    S>
    1xTota +7
    2x Raptors +1

B>
    Chitin helmet +7(warrior)
    Chitin gaunts +7(warrior)
    Graham +7(warrior)
    Tota +7(Warrior)
    2x Raptors +1(warrrrrior)[/b]

zhauhua, u will never know.
    Idefix, send them to me by letter pls.[/b]

What ? u send me the gaunts, then i send u a raptor +1 back :S[/b]

Look man, why are u posting in this topic if u aren't selling anything i want ?[/b]

Ok, u know what ? I Don't want u in this topic anymore..

U ARE NOW BANNED FROM EVERY TOPIC I MAKE !!

Reason-
    Acting retarded and trying to sell me noob items...[/b]

as u can see, in the first post (which he edited later on after we already had the discussion) he says that he is B> warrior chitin +7 gauntlets. after that i say im selling chitin gauntlets, and then he tells me to send it to him with a letter. then i tell him that he can send me 5bil in a letter im like lolz what is he up to, im not gifting it to him or w/e. then he says that noooo i have to send it to him first then he sends a raptor +1 to me... i mean wtf? if he wants to trade why shud we use mailing system then? -_- then i say no, raptor isnt worth as much as warrior chitin +7 and then he says that stop posting to this topic if im not selling anything he wants, and im BANNED from his topic for selling a noob item lolz... i mean how retarded is that -_- right now i wud like to know whats going on in his very small brain...

Pwner4Last

Dude, chill out lol. And yes, i have a minor brain damage, but it's not like that i need a wheelchair or anything.

idefix

Dude, chill out lol. And yes, i have a minor brain damage, but it's not like that i need a wheelchair or anything.[/b]
    im chilled atm going to bed and im just wondering why u post a retarded post on the forums if ur rly not buying the stuff u postd there, and still bumping it? u want more posts? -_-

Pwner4Last

Actually i was going to buy it from u, but u didn't want the raptor +1, soooooo

gravedigga_bg

He is selling 2 raptors+1 and buying 2 raptors+1(warriorrr)...hmmmm u say minor brain dmg?? ^_^

Thats a joke? lool
    S>tota+8
    S>Shard+8
    S>Elixir +8

B>Tota+8 warrior
    B>Shard+8 assasin
    B>Elixir +8 mage

If u send me warrion tota first i ll send you tota+8 with letter

I can see some heavy brain dmg

DisillusionedIdealogue

I can see some heavy brain dmg[/b]
    +1

seen this " Send Message"? :blink:

idefix

Actually i was going to buy it from u, but u didn't want the raptor +1, soooooo[/b]
    yeah lol like id say that give me ur id password and SQ, credit cards all numbers and verification code and all the other shit for it, and then ill send a dagger +2 to u... and then u didnt want it and then i would say you are offering me noob items.