Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New patch

This is a discussion on New patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You are mistaken. They can just wipe the entire field in the DB. It's not that hard, even for K2, ...
Page: 2

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

You are mistaken. They can just wipe the entire field in the DB. It's not that hard, even for K2, to write a simple command that wipes all of the money on all of the servers. It would be completely executed in about 1 minute, and thats if the servers are the pieces of shit that I'm sure they are.[/b]
    UPDATE 'inn_hostess' SET coins = '0' WHERE 1
    UPDATE 'character_info' SET coins = '0' WHERE 1

Of course, the table names are not correct, but you get the idea.

Banned Senior Member

also, the 2 "coin wipes" they had were not done on purpose, they were accidental. One of them was during the KE install Mgame's way of "removing duped NOAH" ended up wiping alot more then it should have

flamthrow

My Guess is they wipe the whole servers/peoples memory back to the first few weeks of Ares :P

Banned

flame get on msn u whore.

my guess, not that i care, is that they delete all coins on accident, and then put gb's back in sundries becuz k2 is stupid.

llJuanMall

flame get on msn u whore.
    my guess, not that i care, is that they delete all coins on accident, and then put gb's back in sundries becuz k2 is stupid.[/b]
    lol

i<3olympia

31 upgrades a day means the following:

Paper armors +7 - you make maybe one a day, on luck
    Paper armors +8 - you make maybe one a week, on luck
    Paper armors +9 - you make once a fucking year, with breaking material

Breaking material will prolly be same price, if not more than any high class item such as chitins, complete/priest shell, or ixb, glave, md, etc. horncrossbows +7 were my favorite breaking material, or cleavers +5, 15-25m each, but it takes forever to make 12 of them, which most ppl do. so the price will skyrocket.

If you dont have undying armors now, you better start trading your extra valuables for 'em.

And starting a new char with +1 chitins/shells and +1 weapons, it will take for ever to get ur hands on good burning materials for them, so very hard to upgrade. You might as well stick to whatever char you got at this point.

GG K2, you have succeeded in getting rid of any bus/abyss fire duping with this patch, but you also added this little tid bit, which had nothing to do with any problems occuring in ko as far as I can see.

If i wasnt so desperate for exp, I would boycott premium again. Im going to start sending in a cs everyday, to complain about customer suport, and k2's policies, such as this one.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

edited

adN

Says per login, not per day.[/b]
    per day soon.

KO4fun

31 upgrades a day means the following:

Paper armors +7 - you make maybe one a day, on luck
    Paper armors +8 - you make maybe one a week, on luck
    Paper armors +9 - you make once a fucking year, with breaking material

Breaking material will prolly be same price, if not more than any high class item such as chitins, complete/priest shell, or ixb, glave, md, etc. horncrossbows +7 were my favorite breaking material, or cleavers +5, 15-25m each, but it takes forever to make 12 of them, which most ppl do. so the price will skyrocket.

If you dont have undying armors now, you better start trading your extra valuables for 'em.

And starting a new char with +1 chitins/shells and +1 weapons, it will take for ever to get ur hands on good burning materials for them, so very hard to upgrade. You might as well stick to whatever char you got at this point.

GG K2, you have succeeded in getting rid of any bus/abyss fire duping with this patch, but you also added this little tid bit, which had nothing to do with any problems occuring in ko as far as I can see.[/b]
    well i would say that it would cut out a alot of duping if you could only do 31 upgrades in 24 hours. How many upgrades does it take a duper to get a +8 ?

DontWorryBeHappy

But still i can have 9999 fire abys,abys blessing etc?Cuz in shop they no worth 100k per 1?

didinino

Stable market- " A hope? -A chance"(make love not warcraft)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12