Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LVL 75 ARES BANNED FOR BILLING?

This is a discussion on LVL 75 ARES BANNED FOR BILLING? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Account Name: XXXXXXXX Character Name: Date/Time: 2007-02-05 19:59:00 Type of inqury: block999 Entered by: Billing Remarks: Payment Fraud. Payment Fraud. ...
Page: 1

Account Name: XXXXXXXX
    Character Name:
    Date/Time: 2007-02-05 19:59:00
    Type of inqury: block999
    Entered by: Billing
    Remarks: Payment Fraud. Payment Fraud. 8/18/2006 1:59:52 PM - 20.00 - C&B

My character on Ares SomeoneSpecial LVL 75 with +8 shards +8 chitin 2xROL, Iron Belt and much more has been banned because of a 20$ billing problem. This is probalby because at one time my debit card was overcharged and ko must not have gotten my payment. This is the only incident where this has occured. I would not do something like this on purpose especially on my account which is very high lvl and has many high priced items. I need help in fixing this...... I am more than willing to pay the 20$ that i am said to owe. Can anyone please help me? If anyone has the KnightOnline telephone number can you please post it. This ban is unfair as if i was alerted of this I would have gladly paid them. It is only $20. Can someone please help i've spent way to much time on my character to be banned permentantly for this without even being notified. I believe this is a fixable problem if someone would help me. This is my only account and i am very upset about losing it. As I have not cheated or done anything intentional to get banned It is only because of this billing problem that i am banned and i want to fix it. Someone please tell me how to fix it. PLEASE :mellow:

I need the KO phone number or gm or CS emails please. :unsure:

CelticFrost

Didnt you get banned a long time ago for macroing? >.<

Banned

pay your dam bills n00b

kibal

haha years using third party progams and finally u got ban 4 a billing thing , u deserve the ban .

euheuheuheuhe

pwnd :mellow:

romz_

oooooowwwww slap in the face...... *ouch*
    Well good luck with that

no i&#39;ve never been banned and as for paying my bills i will if given the chance I do not have that debit card anymore so i did not know of this bill. and i&#39;m glad to see such helpful responses (sarcastic) and kibal stfu you noob i&#39;ve never used third party programs. if i did i&#39;d be lvl 80 by now. i&#39;m surprised you&#39;re still around kibal funny how its only on a forum you probalby dont have any accounts left because they were all probably banned for duping by now.

boomersooner

mine is blocked fuking also..and dont give me the shit about not paying my bills, cheating or anything else..i had a dam orc priest on ares using my main account but i played on dies..something is fuked up..look at the other posts..and no, i dont have premium since i refuse to pay for an ongoin criminal enterprise..im fuking outa here

my leaving post to follow

Boomer

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE K2 telephone number: 1-949-486-0134
    that is it for anyone that might need it. I will be calling them tomorrow!

kibal

no i&#39;ve never been banned and as for paying my bills i will if given the chance I do not have that debit card anymore so i did not know of this bill. and i&#39;m glad to see such helpful responses (sarcastic) and kibal stfu you noob i&#39;ve never used third party programs. if i did i&#39;d be lvl 80 by now. i&#39;m surprised you&#39;re still around kibal funny how its only on a forum you probalby dont have any accounts left because they were all probably banned for duping by now.[/b]

haha never dupe , never got ban . My account still alive but in other hands cose i sold it so dunno what r u talking about .

KO4fun

Account Name: XXXXXXXX
    Character Name:
    Date/Time: 2007-02-05 19:59:00
    Type of inqury: block999
    Entered by: Billing
    Remarks: Payment Fraud. Payment Fraud. 8/18/2006 1:59:52 PM - 20.00 - C&B

My character on Ares SomeoneSpecial LVL 75 with +8 shards +8 chitin 2xROL, Iron Belt and much more has been banned because of a 20$ billing problem. This is probalby because at one time my debit card was overcharged and ko must not have gotten my payment. This is the only incident where this has occured. I would not do something like this on purpose especially on my account which is very high lvl and has many high priced items. I need help in fixing this...... I am more than willing to pay the 20$ that i am said to owe. Can anyone please help me? If anyone has the KnightOnline telephone number can you please post it. This ban is unfair as if i was alerted of this I would have gladly paid them. It is only $20. Can someone please help i&#39;ve spent way to much time on my character to be banned permentantly for this without even being notified. I believe this is a fixable problem if someone would help me. This is my only account and i am very upset about losing it. As I have not cheated or done anything intentional to get banned It is only because of this billing problem that i am banned and i want to fix it. Someone please tell me how to fix it. PLEASE :mellow:

I need the KO phone number or gm or CS emails please. :unsure:[/b]
    Check your e-mails , it happened to me and they sent an e-mail to me and i corrected it within 30 days. You probably just did not see the notification

Wink

well kibal if you&#39;re not playing what are you doing on ko forums hit the road already. the turks took over the duping and you got no account so just go away and die now.

MillionVoices

lol i still remember a SIn someonespecial but not as clearly.

i remeber Kibal too rofl, he in my sig i think yea i hit him 1k

back then was GG rofl

p.s posting here does nothnig, posting your items and feelings doesnt nothnig also.

also i tihnk they dont answer their phone.

lol i still remember a SIn someonespecial but not as clearly.

i remeber Kibal too rofl, he in my sig i think yea i hit him 1k

back then was GG rofl

p.s posting here does nothnig, posting your items and feelings doesnt nothnig also.

also i tihnk they dont answer their phone.[/b]
    yea my sin is someonespecial back in the original ko days i was in eternal_knights =) but i dont know if i will have many more ko days anymore since i&#39;ve been banned and still not sure if i&#39;m going to get my account back over a measly 20$. i called k2 about 30minutes ago and got the recorded k2 msg. I will try tomorrow all day. Be ready for my calls k2 =(.

haha someonespecial, you were that shit macroer from EK (surprise surpise). what comes around goes around huh.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast