New patch has done alot of good.

This is a discussion on New patch has done alot of good. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I read Doc1's thread about how he was bitching because they take 2 hours off servers just to fix PUS ...
Page: 1

Nas
    Banned

Default New patch has done alot of good.

I read Doc1's thread about how he was bitching because they take 2 hours off servers just to fix PUS for money, but for your information the game has to make money some how. There are no advertisments in the game or on the site anywhere, and they also have to pay people who work for tech support and gm's aswell.

Also, generated profits are a must for any free to play game, not to provide a non profit type of game, F2p or otherwise.

But after this patch, I don't see any bullshit in CZ or DCZ, I don't see any macro parties, nothing, so in my opinion most of you should be greatful it even happened before Christmas. Took 2 hours, A ton of macroers (atleast on diez) got banned every night, and alot of other steps were taken.

just my 2 steps, dont flame :wub:

seller

no bullshit in CZ DCZ or macro parties YET till the next release of.. koxx

lusian

gms dont get money from k2 , thats why they are so suck.
    if they will get paid they gonna finally done their job, insted of selling items on eBay

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by seller
    +1 .... every time there is a new patch that hasn't been "previewed" (like beta for fire drake), there is a lull in cheaters for 1-4 days, then it's back as it was...

NoBuff4U

Originally posted by Chuck Norris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuck Norris)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-seller
    +1 .... every time there is a new patch that hasn't been "previewed" (like beta for fire drake), there is a lull in cheaters for 1-4 days, then it's back as it was...[/b]
    1/2 of those patch seem to fuk the CZ part of koxp, wich i hope doesnt come back.
    For the XP part... i wish but it wont go, ever.

CrusAd3R

first of all with all the money u pay there r still alot of hackers. and now tell me how any other f2p game is loginable and this one is not? they have to pay their tech team but they dont have it, and they force u to pay them for that(if u wanna play).

Default Re: New patch has done alot of good.

Originally posted by Nas
    I read Doc1's thread about how he was bitching because they take 2 hours off servers just to fix PUS for money, but for your information the game has to make money some how. There are no advertisments in the game or on the site anywhere, and they also have to pay people who work for tech support and gm's aswell.

Also, generated profits are a must for any free to play game, not to provide a non profit type of game, F2p or otherwise.

But after this patch, I don't see any bullshit in CZ or DCZ, I don't see any macro parties, nothing, so in my opinion most of you should be greatful it even happened before Christmas. Took 2 hours, A ton of macroers (atleast on diez) got banned every night, and alot of other steps were taken.

just my 2 steps, dont flame *:wub:
    Ye wasn´t bad patch.... unfortunatelly opened a new way how to hack ppl .... Some of my friends received trade request, pressed CANCEL, and lost items. Nothing more, nothing less, just lost all items after pressing cancel. Ofc no response from CS (premium users) >>> quit KO

IMO callin this game free2play is just bullshit.... the game is free2play only within limited hours of the day(less than 8), and even then u gotta try a couple of times to get in.
    conclusion: YOU PAY TO PLAY (or most of us at least, since paying for prem creates a HUGE advantage, which makes it impossible to play without prem).
    Bout the fact they fixed hacks/pus - after payin so much money, IMO its too little too late... their patches r always late, always lacking, always something has to go wrong... theres a reason ppl keep quitting this game and bitching bout it....

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    (if u wanna play).
    Not really.. if u wanna be able to login ANYTIME. :P

Doc

I see what you are trying to say but how many ppl have waited for months to get some CS from these guys if they get any at all??????

I stand by my statement that K2 can lick the back of my balls.

Banned

Originally posted by Doc
    I see what you are trying to say but how many ppl have waited for months to get some CS from these guys if they get any at all??????

doc has a point man.....k2 trys to mask alot of shit with other shit....plain fact....ok lets bring our RoFD so people dont quit....lets push it without fixing all the bugs.....BAM its here and sucks and now they just getting around to fixing the bugs and in mean time people dont get any cs cause they are so backed up....bs man....its all a smoke and mirrors with k2...there word means shit to me

They deleted my eggs

Just a little nooby question. Why new patches last so long when they just copy japanese patches ?
    They need time to translate it ? :wub:

Nas
    Banned

Default Re: New patch has done alot of good.

Originally posted by memento+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(memento)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nas

just my 2 steps, dont flame *:wub:
    Ye wasn´t bad patch.... unfortunatelly opened a new way how to hack ppl .... Some of my friends received trade request, pressed CANCEL, and lost items. Nothing more, nothing less, just lost all items after pressing cancel. Ofc no response from CS (premium users) >>> quit KO[/b]

Yea I know the method, send in a support ticket on how to do it to see if it gets patched, it just cleans your entire inventory you are walking with, even items that arent tradable

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by Doc

'

i can picture you saying that with your accent haha. But yea , cs does indeed suck, i think alot of reps quit thats why