Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

new patch minor heal?

This is a discussion on new patch minor heal? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is gonna be one of the worst patches EVER[/b] +1...You're right...
Page: 4

oli

This is gonna be one of the worst patches EVER[/b]
    +1...You're right

how much dmg does a 83 sin receive from an 83 warrior per hb?

enigma69

in pk a warrior spamming 800 damage to a unduffed support priest with a PS seemed overpowered, but instead the nerf the hell out of sins... wtf are they thinking...

if they wanted to nerf a skill it should be full heals imo. 10k heal is op. they should drop it to like 5k or increase the mana costs.

and they should increase the mana cost on teleports to 500-1000 mana.

just my opinions

Banned

if they wanted to nerf a skill it should be full heals imo. 10k heal is op. they should drop it to like 5k or increase the mana costs.

and they should increase the mana cost on teleports to 500-1000 mana.

just my opinions [/b]
    i disagree i think its all right
    i mean rogues/sins get fucked up b.c of no more double minor but still 1minor + hp pot is nice to use but i think warriors will be op than any other class besides priest

nd its really simple with like 5k+ manna first. hp pot. minor + hp pot . minor + hp pot + soul pot + minor + soul pot + hp + its acutally easy

Hey cutie Senior Member

i guess the pathc would have its ups and downs
    i am not happy bout the minoring bullshit

but i am pretty fucking excited about the new items/zones/events and shit

poontang12

k2 is just killing the game even more stupid k2

Record

I don't understand how dual minor will make a difference? It has a cooldown, that means after u press it u cant use it again for 0.2 seconds, no matter how many times its on the bar.

Index finger hits 7, 0.2 sec wait, hit 8, 0.2 sec wait, hit 7, 0.2 sec wait, hit 8, 0.2 sec wait.

Index finger hits 7, 0.2 sec wait, hit 7, 0.2 sec wait, hit 7, 0.2 sec wait, hit 7, 0.2 sec wait.

Unless they have a seperate cooldown for each minor heal on the skill bar(defeat the purpose), which I highly doubt they do.

Record

i guess the pathc would have its ups and downs
    i am not happy bout the minoring bullshit

but i am pretty fucking excited about the new items/zones/events and shit

[/b]

k2 is just killing the game even more stupid k2[/b]
    K2 doesn't make the patches, some other foreign nationality does, K2 provides a servers and implements the patches.

Just be glad that who ever is creating the patches is somewhat putting an effort to balance the classes.

all the baba's who want sin minor to be fucked r the ones who dont play sins or dont know how to minor combo

all the classes r balanced as they r now

Warriors: High def , High HP , High AP (they dont have cure or minor)
    Rogues: Low def , Low HP , High AP (they have minor only)
    Mages: Low def , Low HP , High AP (they have TP, fast town, crazy damage skills, and bugged Ice skills)
    Priest: High def, High HP, Low AP (they have heal , cure , 10k heal , duff , malice)

so technical only thing that let the rogue class survive and reason to be played is minor skill
    and only useful if u master minor skill combo which is freaking hard to do

remove minor from them or slow it down then we r only useful in xp partys only for wolf and sw <_<

Record

all the baba&#39;s who want sin minor to be fucked r the ones who dont play sins or dont know how to minor combo
    all the classes r balanced as they r now

Warriors: High def , High HP , High AP (they dont have cure or minor)
    Rogues: Low def , Low HP , High AP (they have minor only)
    Mages: Low def , Low HP , High AP (they have TP, fast town, crazy damage skills, and bugged Ice skills)
    Priest: High def, High HP, Low AP (they have heal , cure , 10k heal , duff , malice)

so technical only thing that let the rogue class survive and reason to be played is minor skill
    and only useful if u master minor skill combo which is freaking hard to do

remove minor from them or slow it down then we r only useful in xp partys only for wolf and sw <_<[/b]
    Bold = No shit.. Why would any rogue that has an op healing be happy about this change?

Tho they have changed the minor you rogues will adjust and everything will be swell again.

You can only minor heal as fast the cooldown will let you. The new skill to learn will be hp potting/mana potting without going out of mana.

300 hp a second at the most u can recieve.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I think they will never slow minor speed cuz half usko quit when this happen

Rogues: Low def , Low HP , High AP (they have minor only)[/b]
    stealth, cure, light feet is useless right?

CurryLoverr

I think they will never slow minor speed cuz half usko quit when this happen[/b]
    true that lol most of the rouges will quit.

EDIT: if i were u rouges and the minor heal patch did come out i would switch to archer instead of quitting

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

archer when archer combo comes out ftw?

archer will over power so hard D:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast