Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

KE > ROFD?

This is a discussion on KE > ROFD? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I feel KE is better than the current ROFD, cz use to be really crowded and lots of actions and ...
Page: 1

Design

I feel KE is better than the current ROFD, cz use to be really crowded and lots of actions and ganks. Now itz really boring and if i want to play adream, i miss using warrior shell and raptor because they look so kool.

I wish they just made KE stay

What do you think?

Speed

hm... maybe cause ur playing on a non crowded server , ares cz is always full of strong ppl , and whats wrong with wearing warrior shell and raptor? u can still wear them lol....

for me ROFD > KE

IllusionS

I would imagine Ares and Diez to have the most action, but even on Ronark server it's pretty packed during alot of the day, Euro time, aka turk time. At night it transforms into maybe a dozen people running around.

Banned

Old KO > All I loved the Rush by orcs and humans....100 Orcs next to bowl and then in 5 min humans rushed that was fun to see like 50-100ppl togather

Design

Well i just play adream now that i recently came back, i don't wanna get raped by like lvl 70+ when i'm like a 6x warrior in a old server. Nothings wrong with full shell, its just that i can't use it in adream and if i want to use it in cz. Then i'm thinking ill get raped by 7x

Old KO > All I loved the Rushed by orcs and humans.... ORcs next to bowl and then in 5 min humans rushed that was fun to see like 50-100ppl togather [/b]
    Go try out Ardream then.. It's just one big gangbang :unsure:

Terrorblade

For me: Each new expansion is worse and worse .

KO > KE > ROFD

and Guess where will I prolly put Moradon.

Design

So what happens if a 65 warrior trys to go pk in cz nowadays?

ummm isnt it KE=ROFD? xD if u meant KO>rofd its awlays gona be KO> ROFD =]

ummm isnt it KE=ROFD? xD if u meant KO>rofd its awlays gona be KO> ROFD =][/b]
    no, KE and ROFD are two different expansions

Terrorblade

So what happens if a 65 warrior trys to go pk in cz nowadays?[/b]
    +1

ROFD made PK unballanced. Yet in KE/KO everyone was exping in cz and it was fun even for those who were exping becuase it was not that boring and yet for pk parties. At that time I could at least enjoy exping there but now ..... look at CZ. U can see only two situations: Orcs camping and novatowning HB or the same done by humans ..... yeaaaaaa thats the whole fun in cz

ROFD made from KO a game for no lifers. No1 else can reach lvl 80. When there was a lvl 70 cap, I could xp to 65 kinda fast and still be competitive to those 70s. But uh now .... I stucked at 72 cause it's so damn hard to xp nowadays and 8 lvls difference when there are yet some new powerfull skills, I cant do anything against lvl 80 warrior. The only thing that helps is weapon defence but if the warrior is at least a lil bit smart, he will change weapon. Some will surely dissagree and will say that xp is a lot easier now. Bah ....

Banned

English speaking base > Turk speaking base

That's really the only thing that sucks about this game. Other than k2....

Huck

+1

ROFD made PK unballanced. Yet in KE/KO everyone was exping in cz and it was fun even for those who were exping becuase it was not that boring and yet for pk parties. At that time I could at least enjoy exping there but now ..... look at CZ. U can see only two situations: Orcs camping and novatowning HB or the same done by humans ..... yeaaaaaa thats the whole fun in cz

ROFD made from KO a game for no lifers. No1 else can reach lvl 80. When there was a lvl 70 cap, I could xp to 65 kinda fast and still be competitive to those 70s. But uh now .... I stucked at 72 cause it's so damn hard to xp nowadays and 8 lvls difference when there are yet some new powerfull skills, I cant do anything against lvl 80 warrior. The only thing that helps is weapon defence but if the warrior is at least a lil bit smart, he will change weapon. Some will surely dissagree and will say that xp is a lot easier now. Bah ....[/b]
    took the words from my mouth

Go try out Ardream then.. It's just one big gangbang :unsure:[/b]
    lol thats a +1... and nobody dies cause dmg is so noob compared to the def and hp that people have... without gangbangs less people would die..

DarK

another one of these? fuck..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast