Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

funny feedback i found

This is a discussion on funny feedback i found within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1303410 for those who cant view the website I have been playing this game for a while. I don't consider ...
Page: 1

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1303410

for those who cant view the website

I have been playing this game for a while. I don't consider myself a legit player because there is no such thing in this game. Everyone has done something illegal. I am no exception. I am a Knight Online Player. Here is my feedback.

I just have to say that over the past few months, everything that you have said you have done is horse shenanigans. You boldly claimed that you would "eliminate cheating and not just curb it". The way I see it, you have not come closer to eliminating cheating. In fact, with every patch that you have made, you have created a breeding ground for cheating. This magical patch that you claim was supposedly implemented a month ago. Now what is this patch? Magical patch II? What’s next? Magical Patch III? What’s after that? "Oh there is no patch, we will just hire a bunch of people from another country and pay them 2 cents a day to randomly ban players" patch? Let's be frank, you guys don't know what you guys are doing. You claimed X-trap was not efficient because it only "curbed cheating" and did not "eliminate it". Regardless, on what you "think" about X-trap, it did more than what you are doing right now.

Furthermore, you guys have also been lacking in common sense. You guys make a patch that may seem intelligent to you, but it is actually quite idiotic. For example, one factor in this game which is quite troublesome is Chinese farmers. One way that you decided to combat these farmers is by limiting the range on opening boxes. Though, at the same time, you also implemented a way for people to auto loot by introducing the auto loot scroll. Here is something funny, the way they are opening boxes now is by bugging the auto loot scroll. Here is the way that you can eliminate them from doing that. I know this method may seem far too complicated for K2, but bear with me please. Why don't you just remove the auto loot scroll? Oh my god, I hope I explained that correctly. All those technical terms that I used even confused me. By eliminating the auto loot scroll, they can’t loot far range boxes anymore.

Second thing which is quite idiotic is when GMs make announcement when they are online. "Hey GMDumbo is on, please pm me with in game issues, oh and cheaters here is a chance for you to log off and not get banned." This same situation applies when banning announcements are made.

Third, many of the players have already mentioned this, log in normally and write down names. I know that you know that many third party tools have GM detect capabilities. It automatically detects a GM client and closes the game. I know this method of banning cheaters may lead to banning the wrong players, because of typographical errors. But, it sure beats not banning cheaters any day.

We are not expecting you to eliminate cheating. In fact, we don’t even believe that you can. All we want is for you to use your common sense and make this game decent again.[/b]
    as its sunday and im bored as shit leave comments as i want to see ko4lifes comments about this post

Pretty bad when the cheaters themselves are disgusted wit the amount of cheating and lack of action.

Little archer Senior Member

well put..

Banned

Excellent!

lol it got closed.

anyways, you are moemoneyman?

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1303410

for those who cant view the website
    as its sunday and im bored as shit leave comments as i want to see ko4lifes comments about this post[/b]
    Hi AL, Long time no see.

I browse [well known cheating site] from time to time, just to keep myself informed,(flame me if you like, I have never cheated, and it is against my morals to do so.) and theres a topic on one that asks why people cheat. Most of the replies are "I used to be legit. But k2 fucked me over." or "I used to be legit, but I saw all the cheaters not getting banned and getting ahead, and joined them". I think those replies just make people more sad. Now, not only do you cheat, but you have given up. Which is like, the best thing you can do to lose my respect. "Oh darn. The cheaters are winning, maybe I'll cheat too." Wow dude, your a loser. People who give up are the definition of fail =].

Hi AL, Long time no see.[/b]
    not Al i havent seen him long msn in ages =[ i was the orig owner of the char he used on ares and no im not moemoneyman just saw that topic when i was doing my monthly browse on the official forums

515saint

lol like how they close topics that are well on point ! gg

GMdumbo is online rofl :G

Banned

haha i had a good laugh whhile reading it xD
    i wonder if his comments were taken in advice lol

!Premier_Assassin!

just spam 'GmDumbo is online' throughout all servers so that the cheaters will be scared to go online

Ki1laH

Figure out what it detects as a gm to auto-logoff and have that entity patrol all xp spots in game.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Figure out what it detects as a gm to auto-logoff and have that entity patrol all xp spots in game.[/b]
    Someone posted this. I don't know which of them it is.

Brutorious

lol macroers dont care.. even if they see bans they continue on.. some freek out and leave but others jus sit tehre even in arena killing ppl. thats how confident macroers r of gms not banning them.

Someone posted this. I don't know which of them it is.
    [/b]

Those GM detects don't work.. The one which works is 458's lame shit that detects the GM's client itself from before they are even in sight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast