Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A thought about duped BUS's

This is a discussion on A thought about duped BUS's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It just hit me with all the gobblers duping the fuck out of scrolls it's compleatly shafting any revenue the ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default A thought about duped BUS's

It just hit me with all the gobblers duping the fuck out of scrolls it's compleatly shafting any revenue the castle gets.

Ironic turks get the castle , many had been duping keys and shells. Now they are doing the scrolls makes it compleatly pointless defending it now.

Gotta love how fucked up this game gets

the_man_slayer

:blink:

KirbyKommando

If you can't beat em, join em ... if we knew how <_<

Terrorblade

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    If you can't beat em, join em ... if we knew how * <_<
    then i am happy that you dont know how to do it....

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Terrorblade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Terrorblade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando
    then i am happy that you dont know how to do it....[/b]
    Well I probably wouldn't .... I knew how to many times before and didn't .. but it's starting to irritate me these days ... :

wynne.

Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    Originally posted by Terrorblade@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando

then i am happy that you dont know how to do it....
    Well I probably wouldn't .... I knew how to many times before and didn't .. but it's starting to irritate me these days ... :[/b]
    same prob aart. Game starting to be boring with such less money at csw. All we get is from the server restarts...

When we 1st had the castle we were pulling in some insain amounts of cash, by the time we gave it away wasn't worth the time defending it.

Magicality

Same problem for us on Ares; our CSW revenue went way way down.

The problem in my opinion is not the duping of BUS in itself (because only few ppl seem to know how to dupe), but the biggest problem is the unbelievable GREED of certain players. Instead of NPC'ing their duped scrolls they merchant them for 100-200k more then they could NPC them (1 mill each or whatever per BUS) ... if those ppl would "only" NPC duped scrolls, it would not have a big effect on the CSW money...but with one duper selling 9999 duped BUS for say 800k each, tons of "legit" players buy 500 or so BUS and merchant them again for 1,2 mill to make profit for themselves...which ends up in tons of people selling those duped scrolls...and helping the dupers ruining it.

I say this with almost no hope; but please do not help dupers. Do not re-sell duped scrolls to make yourself a quick buck. If you do, you are helping to destroy the economy just as well.

wynne.

Originally posted by Felix
    When we 1st had the castle we were pulling in some insain amounts of cash, by the time we gave it away wasn't worth the time defending it.
    well lucky stuff in manes is. No 1 shows up on csw. Like 1 hour bothering on vent for less cash. But funny part is our gm is planning alot to do a boss event while csw is going on. GG

_CAP_

Originally posted by Magicality
    Same problem for us on Ares; our CSW revenue went way way down.

The problem in my opinion is not the duping of BUS in itself (because only few ppl seem to know how to dupe), but the biggest problem is the unbelievable GREED of certain players. Instead of NPC'ing their duped scrolls they merchant them for 100-200k more then they could NPC them (1 mill each or whatever per BUS) ... if those ppl would "only" NPC duped scrolls, it would not have a big effect on the CSW money...but with one duper selling 9999 duped BUS for say 800k each, tons of "legit" players buy 500 or so BUS and merchant them again for 1,2 mill to make profit for themselves...which ends up in tons of people selling those duped scrolls...and helping the dupers ruining it.

I say this with almost no hope; but please do not help dupers. Do not re-sell duped scrolls to make yourself a quick buck. If you do, you are helping to destroy the economy just as well.
    +1 man, turks are kinda retarted.. why dont they just dupe scrolls and npc them...

When the 1st duping of scrolls happend early in the year our revenu dropped to 3bill a week. Previous weeks we were hitting well over 10bill with real ease. On average we ( AHM , OutKasteD and Infinity ) were spending 2-3bill in defending and when the Turk intrest happend we were getting 400 mill in the hour of CSW as all the keys and shells were getting dupped by the attackers.

wynne.

Originally posted by Felix
    When the 1st duping of scrolls happend early in the year our revenu dropped to 3bill a week. Previous weeks we were hitting well over 10bill with real ease. On average we ( AHM , OutKasteD and Infinity ) were spending 2-3bill in defending and when the Turk intrest happend we were getting 400 mill in the hour of CSW as all the keys and shells were getting dupped by the attackers.
    turks just ruin this game -_-

Originally posted by wynne.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynne.)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    turks just ruin this game -_-[/b]
    No KOXP and duping ruin this game.

Just it seems Turks don't have the will power not to do it. ( excuse my genralisation of Turks )

HoodFizzle

maybe they cant npc them? duh -.-

wynne.

Originally posted by HoodFizzle
    maybe they cant npc them? duh -.-
    I guess they can? if u cant npc them u cant merchant them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast