good bye

This is a discussion on good bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to anyone who gives a fuck, i loved this game for most of the time but for some reason it ...
Page: 1

Default good bye

to anyone who gives a fuck,

i loved this game for most of the time but for some reason it was just to much for me.I cant stand some parts of the game but I lvoed others. I loved the people I have played with and I know most people hated me, but it was many hours days and years i put into this game and i enjoyed it all.

AHM was my life in this game and I also miss the noskill guys even though most of them were rude to me as I had left.

Im not gonna get all sappy with it but i mean to those who care im gone for ever after and the rest of my items got scammed ,and as its sad to say i got scamed as i left this game but ya know i had a ball playing it and much love to those who were along side ive made some amazing friends and also lost some ..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

hydr0 or as I call Z :wub: has known me longer than anyone else in KO, from our days back in NoSkill with TFD all the way through to KO.

I still rememeber the flames mother gave when yourself , Nexus and Kottie left for the AHM. Looking back on things it was the right thing to do and when I finally got kicked and OutKasteD was formed it was like the old days again , in the same vent joking and doing what we all did best ( owning the shit out of people ) .

I had a really long chat with Paddy last night and I gonna give WOW a bash again ( this time on a lvl 60 Rouge ) in a few weeks.

Aba

man, all my oldest memories leaving. Remember when you'd level me at raven harpys hydro? you were my hero :P I was such a noob, I remember the first time I met you you were soloing dts in raon in full shell on my warrior and i asked you what kind of armor you were using and where I could buy some :lol:

You also taught me running combo for sin :wub: man you are one of my best memories from ko

gl in rl man,... i saw a Hydr0 running in logos :s

see you........ in like 5 minutes on vent

couldn't have chosen to share chars with anyone better.... well unless there is someone out there that wouldn't npc my damn ammy of dex :angry: :lol:

Best intro in a good bye post that i ever saw. Good luck and take care mate.

Con

hey hydr0 nice playin with you on my bros account and yours during CSW, i had a lot of fun on the OwnerofAbysss, and your lvl 57 sin that the fuk deleved well he got his anyways.
    Peace, love and whatever the last one was, have fun in the service :S

Psy

Originally posted by Hydr0
    I loved the people I have played with
    Awww hydro loves me... and his gf... and ap0phis :wub:
    Hydr0 was one of the best all around players in Knight Online. Not only was he a good player but he was also generous, cool, and dedicated people. He is the one that dragged me back into this game when I seriously considered quitting and gave me a slot in AHM. If he had not done this I would have never fully experienced the wonder of this game (One of our days near the end was killing top level mobs in bifrost with 2-3 parties, killing isiloon, having over 2 parties of level 70s with full healers + 2 additional parties of levels that varied getting all getting killed by felankor, and gaining over 20% all in 1 day). Hydr0 never goes back on his word, ever (he's the only person i've lent coyns to in all my time playing). Nothing sucks more than getting scammed out of money, and I guess that's the last wonder of the game that I have yet to experience.

DreAdSlay3R

:wub: cya hydr0 you and paddywere a good gun sin gl in what other game you play