Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New patch tonight, big one...

This is a discussion on New patch tonight, big one... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its not a big patch, just quite a few files are changed. Looks like they are changing a few things ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

Its not a big patch, just quite a few files are changed. Looks like they are changing a few things int he war map, a couple items how they look in your inventory, possibly fixing animation for mage skills, adding what looks like a couple more monsters (xp monsters like santa for easter?) an NPC change, and 3 skill icons, the rest I have no clue on.

Banned

Im fully patched..

I just checked out the new files and with a new .exe...99% sure theres somthing to do with the servers....

Its not a big patch, just quite a few files are changed. Looks like they are changing a few things int he war map, a couple items how they look in your inventory, possibly fixing animation for mage skills, adding what looks like a couple more monsters (xp monsters like santa for easter?) an NPC change, and 3 skill icons, the rest I have no clue on.[/b]
    if you grasped that from the files in the patch, that's pretty impressive =P I hope they don't do easter bunnies.. the lag might DC me while im merching =[

NPC change, maybe Captain Cougar or whatever? D: and if they made fire armor actually visible again, that'd be a miracle.

lil_mageskillz

mybe they fix fire armour animation?

??

i want to install the new patch before servers come up[/b]
    to eliminate extra topics.

Its not a big patch, just quite a few files are changed. Looks like they are changing a few things int he war map, a couple items how they look in your inventory, possibly fixing animation for mage skills, adding what looks like a couple more monsters (xp monsters like santa for easter?) an NPC change, and 3 skill icons, the rest I have no clue on.[/b]

It's not a big patch...just this and that and those and them and and and and lol...oke...

sime217

and the question was:

how do i install patches manually?

Banned

i already patched it manually, ima be first woot! =D

sime217

can i ask HOW?

can i ask HOW?[/b]

Click on the link.. Download patch 1525.zip.. Extract to knightonline folder.

Banned

Don't try self extraction if you're slightly retarded. You WILL end up re-downloading KOL and installing...waste of half hour of you're time.

lil_mageskillz

server status says all servers online but not working?

server status says all servers online but not working?[/b]
    not working on kodb.info

Banned

can i ask HOW?[/b]
    to manually install a patch you put all the files on the right path (folder).
    I.e., when you open the zip folder with the new patch, you gonna find the folders with the same names as your KO folder has. The files that are in the zip new patch file, you have to replace them/add them to your KO folder ones. So if you have a "npcimg" folder and theres like 2 files in it, you copy those 2 files and then go yo ur Ko folder, look for the "npcimg" folder and paste them. if theres anything to replace, then select "apply to all".
    once you are done with all the files on their respective folders, you go to "Option" on your Ko folder, change the 1524 for 1525 and then click the "Contents of the update" button, then Ok to apply, then Ok again, and you are set to GO.

sime217

ty

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast