Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New patch is on the way

This is a discussion on New patch is on the way within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hostage Yeah but you get hit about 10x more often. i can easily lvl at golems for ...
Page: 3

Slayerized

Originally posted by Hostage
    Yeah but you get hit about 10x more often.
    i can easily lvl at golems for half an hour with 100 hp pots. u dont really get that much dmg

badginga

Originally posted by Slayerized+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Slayerized)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    i can easily lvl at golems for half an hour with 100 hp pots. u dont really get that much dmg[/b]
    well i can do like 4 scrolls befor i towned to repot and that like 100hp and about 400souls

cerebus

Originally posted by badginga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(badginga)</div>
    Originally posted by Slayerized@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

i can easily lvl at golems for half an hour with 100 hp pots. u dont really get that much dmg
    well i can do like 4 scrolls befor i towned to repot and that like 100hp and about 400souls [/b]
    For that you would need 4 weapon sets? Or do you just hit them so rarely? I waste about 13k durability one scroll, along with 140-150 souls.

hej

badginga atk faster then, you use at least one solopot / golem.

Originally posted by cerebus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cerebus)</div>
    Originally posted by badginga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(badginga)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Slayerized
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

well i can do like 4 scrolls befor i towned to repot and that like 100hp and about 400souls [/b]
    For that you would need 4 weapon sets? Or do you just hit them so rarely? I waste about 13k durability one scroll, along with 140-150 souls.[/b][/quote]

Exactly, the durability of the weapon is a fukin pain in the ass, my raptor (14k durability) is dead 5mins before the scrolls run out:/

Ým needer gýga+7, gýft plx h43r:

Trii

Originally posted by InfernalFire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(InfernalFire)</div>
    Originally posted by cerebus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cerebus)
    Originally posted by badginga
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

well i can do like 4 scrolls befor i towned to repot and that like 100hp and about 400souls
    For that you would need 4 weapon sets? Or do you just hit them so rarely? I waste about 13k durability one scroll, along with 140-150 souls.[/b]
    Exactly, the durability of the weapon is a fukin pain in the ass, my raptor (14k durability) is dead 5mins before the scrolls run out:/

Ým needer gýga+7, gýft plx h43r:[/b][/quote]
    ur raptor +5 ? lol
    +7 rap has 17k durability, get HB +6 or +7, 20k+ durability.

hmm, weird, it is +7 but it has 14k durability. It has no ele tho, maybe that's the case. My friend's glave+8 has 15k durability, so my seemed ok.

Haxium

mirage dagger+8 11k dura and as we hit faster, we break md so fast. i think ill buy extra +7md to rpr less. Actually, i use half dura of both dagger with sb+8 then i use the other half of both dagger together but its still annoyin to rpr every 15 minute.

badginga

Default 0.o

Originally posted by cerebus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cerebus)</div>
    Originally posted by badginga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(badginga)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

For that you would need 4 weapon sets? Or do you just hit them so rarely? I waste about 13k durability one scroll, along with 140-150 souls.[/b][/quote]
    well you guess it right the guys that know me knows that i always take several weapons so i can change becouse of too mutch spear defence of shit like that
    i have raptor HB mirage sword gig and duals
    so its not dific. to make 4 scrolls i just use a hammer if need to use on the armor :P

JudgmentDay

You should try my dual wield, harpoon has, if i remember right...9k durability at +8....

Breaks after about 15mins of scrolls. -_-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123