Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New payment options for the brazilians xD

This is a discussion on New payment options for the brazilians xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knight Online Community! We are excited to announce that our players from Brazil can now purchase premium packages or ...
Page: 1

Hello Knight Online Community!

We are excited to announce that our players from Brazil can now purchase premium packages or Knight Cash locally with Brazilian currency (Real)! Please visit http://kol.gamer.com.br for more information! We appreciate all of our players throughout the world and thank you for your continued support!

-The Knight Online Team

who's next

Super Nexus

who's next[/b]
    Jamaican's paying with dope... h34r:

THANK GOD, FINALLY WHAT I NEEDED!

lime

i thought they said not to input your user n pass into random kol sites.

Cammers91

i thought they said not to input your user n pass into random kol sites.[/b]
    well you'd think so wouldn't you

greishkan1

We are excited to announce that our players from Brazil can now purchase premium packages or Knight Cash locally with Brazilian currency (Real)! Please visit http://kol.gamer.com.br for more information! We appreciate all of our players throughout the world and thank you for your continued support!

-The Knight Online Team

who's next[/b]
    Turks offcorse xD

Banned

dam BR's :lol:

YES!!! FINALLY WHAT I NEEDED...

In Scotland <_<

i can&#39;t wait to see a news article that will read "today a young brazillian kid attempted a robbery at a local gaming location where gamers pay for premium on the online game "knight online" when the kid asked wat he was doing he replied "i was just trying to charge back fucking k2 they banned me for no reason"

PredatorPowa

i can&#39;t wait to see a news article that will read "today a young brazillian kid attempted a robbery at a local gaming location where gamers pay for premium on the online game "knight online" when the kid asked wat he was doing he replied "i was just trying to charge back fucking k2 they banned me for no reason"[/b]
    :lol:

O.O

greishkan1

i can&#39;t wait to see a news article that will read "today a young brazillian kid attempted a robbery at a local gaming location where gamers pay for premium on the online game "knight online" when the kid asked wat he was doing he replied "i was just trying to charge back fucking k2 they banned me for no reason"[/b]
    ROFL

TaDaaa

-The Knight Online Team

who&#39;s next[/b]
    Hello Knight Online COmmunity!

We are excided to announce that our players from Turkey can now purchse premium packages or Knight Cash Locally by trading there sister or mother into prostitution. Most Turkish females already practice this career so we are excited to announce this colaberation that will allow you to better experience Knight Online.Please visit http://PlysGyftSyster.Plys.TR for more information! We appreciate all of our players throughout the world and thank you for your continued support!

-The Knight Online Team

Super Nexus

We are excided to announce that our players from Turkey can now purchse premium packages or Knight Cash Locally by trading there sister or mother into prostitution. Most Turkish females already practice this career so we are excited to announce this colaberation that will allow you to better experience Knight Online.Please visit http://PlysGyftSyster.Plys.TR for more information! We appreciate all of our players throughout the world and thank you for your continued support!

-The Knight Online Team[/b]
    I thought that was real for a second! Hahahahahahaha.

-The Knight Online Team[/b]
    so when they PM you saying &#39;ý fack you mother&#39; what they are actually doing is offering to pay for your premium... how kind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast